Lou @Lifewithloux

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
This has made my day. All I need to see now is the video of the woman whose name I have totally forgotten, who mopped AROUND a spoon!. She was a lazy scruff but it was car crash viewing. Her house looked like a crime scene and her before and after tidy ups looked the same.

The cleaning thread sold charity T-shirts at one point and I am sure her mopping round the spoon (rather than picking it up) was one of them.
Yeah. That’s the same scruff who used the same minky on the toilet AND then used it to clean the sink.

May 12, 2023
I'm not sure what you're supposed to post on tiktok so I just posted a video of what I'm doing... Sanding some wood
Bless you you’re so cute, make sure to look up other carpentry videos and use their hashtags you’ll have loads of men who love wood (😩) follow you and you’ll be at 800 in no time

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Bless you you’re so cute, make sure to look up other carpentry videos and use their hashtags you’ll have loads of men who love wood (😩) follow you and you’ll be at 800 in no time
Tbf I'm not a carpenter, I'm just doing this as a favour because I have a laser engraver lol... It's not something I make any money from... Though I guess I could if I tried. More a hobby really

Apr 16, 2023
Tbf I'm not a carpenter, I'm just doing this as a favour because I have a laser engraver lol... It's not something I make any money from... Though I guess I could if I tried. More a hobby really
if you have a laser engraver, a little money spinner is personalised, wooden Christmas tree decorations

ps...I’ve give you a follow