Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Bore off Lou for do sake! She didn’t realise that NA and the 12 steps was in the uk! She thought it was only in America and she’s apologised for shutting anyone down who spoke to,her to suggest it!!!!
This will be another thing she says she is going to do because she thinks it's what people want to hear...but wont actually do it! Lou is full of I need to do this and I'm going to do that, but she never actually does any of it. Why even come on and say I'm going to NA before looking up if there's a meeting in her area. Surely that be the first thing you would do!

Apr 17, 2023
This will be another thing she says she is going to do because she thinks it's what people want to hear...but wont actually do it! Lou is full of I need to do this and I'm going to do that, but she never actually does any of it. Why even come on and say I'm going to NA before looking up if there's a meeting in her area. Surely that be the first thing you would do!
There are a few in her area and I did that thing called Google!!!

and also they do online groups as well

she will never change as deep down she doesn’t want to and just thinks it’s what people want to hear

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
If she looks like she is trying people will support her again and the cycle of lou begins all over

Apr 17, 2023
If she looks like she is trying people will support her again and the cycle of lou begins all over
This is what she believes but in reality no one will support her ever again.
there is only so many times you can screw people over before they say enough!

ste is under the illuSion that he has loads of,support but I honestly think that 99%of his “supporters “ are us having a laugh. no one will donate a penny to,him as he sprinkled it last time

Aug 29, 2023

she will never change as deep down she doesn’t want to and just thinks it’s what people want to hear
So if she comes on with the excuse she couldn't find one close to her it's a lie! She won't go to a NA meeting - if it takes any effort from her to do something she won't do it. NA would benefit her but because it wont benefit her financially she wont get off her arse!

Apr 17, 2023
So if she comes on with the excuse she couldn't find one close to her it's a lie! She won't go to a NA meeting - if it takes any effort from her to do something she won't do it. NA would benefit her but because it wont benefit her financially she wont get off her arse!
They are held at st Mary’s centre 89-90 corporation road Middlesbrough but she can do online meetings if she can’t get to the meetings

Aug 16, 2023
Bore off Lou for do sake! She didn’t realise that NA and the 12 steps was in the uk! She thought it was only in America and she’s apologised for shutting anyone down who spoke to,her to suggest it!!!!
My mate literally asked me about residential rehab so she could send the link to Lou. It's free... (UC is paid into the charity bank account instead) it's away from her area so could of been a new start for her, they use the 12 step program, it's a year long process as they deal with the mental health side too and teach you budgeting, cooking and life skills..... She hasn't even read the message 🙄

Apr 17, 2023
My mate literally asked me about residential rehab so she could send the link to Lou. It's free... (UC is paid into the charity bank account instead) it's away from her area so could of been a new start for her, they use the 12 step program, it's a year long process as they deal with the mental health side too and teach you budgeting, cooking and life skills..... She hasn't even read the message 🙄
If it was offering money she would have read It in a heartbeat

JellyTots

Apr 22, 2023
I'm pretty sure I know who that girl with the pink hair is next to them. Can you DM me the uncensored one on tiktok and if it's her I'll ask.
It looks like it could be related to "stages" though, which was sort of like a home that helped out people who were young and at risk.
If it's the girl I'm thinking of she's doing very well now and has a decent job.
Silver ran a "goth" club in stockton, I can't remember the name of the club though

Eta, I'm sure it was asylum

Aug 16, 2023

I don't believe an online group will work for her. She lies too much. They'll ask the same as they did the person I know that is now getting real help in residential rehab... And she'll do the same as he did at that time and lie lie lie. She needs somewhere where she has random drug tests, strict rules etc. Just my opinion

Apr 16, 2023
Send ange a message about our lovely Lou. Hopefully she sees it and picks up on it.
Ive just seen a bit of angies live wtaf, cult leader, lou's a sub now part of the cult crew, she'll not only be getting her backdoor sorted in graveyards she's going to be holding rituals there, can ppl not see angie only doing it for the gifts and cash and can only comment if sub, think im to old for tt but most ppl on there are off there rockers 🤪

Aug 29, 2023
She’s doing budgeting,cooking on a budget for families!!!
she lives on her own ffs
Haha she's already saying she thinks her anxiety for the cooking on a budget for families course is going to be really bad...no doubt she won't go and that will be her excuse. More like she doesn't want to admit she's in a course for families when she lives alone cos she lost her kids!

Apr 17, 2023
Haha she's already saying she thinks her anxiety for the cooking on a budget for families course is going to be really bad...no doubt she won't go and that will be her excuse. More like she doesn't want to admit she's in a course for families when she lives alone cos she lost her kids!
I don’t really know what help a
Cooking course will be to Lou!

You
Can learn basic cooking online or just read the instructions on the packets