Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
Think she is worried about going live. Usually she is straight on!
Is it coz you have been outed as not clean and made a show of yourself lou or is it because you got outed as a snake last night šŸ¤”
Previously she would have been straight on the second she got to 800!

she was sniffing around angies live this morning as well

thought she be gagging for the gifts seeing she is brokešŸ¤£

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
She won't clean a littler tray or wipe up s. The bungalou will be trashed in a week! She can't walk a dog a d how on earth will she buy it food and treats, toys etc.

Then there are the vet bills and neutering. even though she is on benefits she will still be expected to pay something plus flea and worm it.

Delusional selfish little b

Apr 22, 2023
She won't clean a littler tray or wipe up s. The bungalou will be trashed in a week! She can't walk a dog a d how on earth will she buy it food and treats, toys etc.

Then there are the vet bills and neutering. even though she is on benefits she will still be expected to pay something plus flea and worm it.

Delusional selfish little b
Someone who was crying about being unable to buy milk less than a month ago isnā€™t in a position to get a pet, thatā€™s not even considering everything else making her completely unsuitable!

Apr 16, 2023
She canā€™t even look after her kids that will get more self sufficient imagine a dog/cat that will always need you at the same level all their lifešŸ™„
I was about to say this. Canā€™t look after her kids who could tell when something was wrong but is wanting to have a defenceless animal in her care šŸ˜© the minute I see so much as the tip of a tail Iā€™m reporting her to the RSPCA. The state of her house alone should be a warning to them.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2023
Do it Lou - I dare you šŸ˜”. I (and other people on here) will do everything to ruin your car crash life more than it is. Theres so much you have shared and we have evidence of, and you will be grassed to do!

DWP / RSPCA / your drugs scheme / the local papers - these are just the start.

Do NOT take on and ruin the life of a defenceless animal.