Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Same here. And learn the words to the song wobble lips because you look stupid otherwise 🙄

Look at her idle threats 😂 Shut up Lou, and prove yourself without trying to convince people

Screenshot_20231021-130151_Instagram.jpg
I swear she went from 8 months clean to 10 months in about 2 weeks...now its almost 11 months clean. Yes she's been gobbling pills but that's ok cos it's not Class A. Not to forget her lives where she's gouching out falling onto the phone. In her last flat I saw so many of her Instagram lives where 100% she was on heroin and probably anything else she could get her grubby mitts on 🤢🤮 I hope she doesn't get a poor puppy or kitten. She's far too selfish to own a pet..doesn't bare thinking about - the poor animal that ended up with her 😢

Oct 6, 2023
It’s telling that neither of them have been live since thursday!!!

i can guarantee that he is at hers and they are laughing at all us gullible people( as if we are gullible)
100% agree. I’m sick of people being nice to either of them and not seeing them for what they are. Dirty scroungers don’t deserve the oxygen they breathe.

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
The fact she's tried to make out she's got s on people that would ruin them is laughable.

Her life is like a skidmark in a public toilet. It's actually fing tragic how s it is and if she wasn't such a horrible rotten little b, I'd actually feel sorry for her. But I don't because she's a nasty, vindictive little liar.

Great idea as well to get a dog or cat when you can't even be trusted with your own children. She must still be on crack because she's acting like a delusional nob.

BinjuiceLou

Aug 17, 2023
I know this is old news, but I fing hope all the morons who insisted 'she hasn't taken anything, it's just her sleeping tablet, that she took at 2 in the afternoon, that makes her literally dribble and make incoherent noises and fall asleep on live' have realised what fing gigantic idiots they are now.

Sep 7, 2023
We'd be treated to lots of pet con 'en. I've got all this poo to pick up guys, I've put it in my planner. How do I get cat piss off va duvet. I haven't got any cat food va trolls told me to eat it wiff pasta.
Why in the world does she suddenly want a pet. She's never mentioned, or shown any interest before.
you get extra money from the dole for having a dog I'm sure. she has likely just found this out.

Aug 29, 2023
In her latest insta story she's saying lives would be getting ruined if her devious side came out.
You can tell she's so close to exploding whatever it is she wants to say. It must be killing her to keep her wobbly mouth shut! 😂
The fact she thinks anyone would even believe she's telling the truth...she wouldn't know how to! She also forgets there is likely way more people with dirt on her than she will have on them with the way she lives 🤢