Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
but yet you were on here absolutely spilling the tea about her, laughing at everything we say and agreeing with us on everything up until not that long ago.. that’s double standards mate and proper looks like snakey behaviour not going to lie and you can’t justify it 🤷🏼‍♀️ you no longer belong to this Lou haters family so slither away quietly and exit the browser on the way out 🐍
I still agree with everything you said about her 🤣🤣

At the end of the day, I made positive change in her children's lives.

You guys just b behind her back.

I am the only one who's been an actual force for good.

I would still, even after all the s that's gone on, help her if she needed it... Though she's a fing lying t.

None of you seem to understand, she does deserve the shade, she deserves the criticism. She has brought it allll on herself.

She also deserves another chance if she's willing to try for it, I'm not sure why this is a controversial opinion?

Can somebody please explain to me why it's controversial that I hate fing everything she's done for the last 5 years but I also think she deserves a chance to put it right if she actually tries?

I've known her since we were literally children.
I WOULD help her if I could.
Many of you even say the same, you'd like to see her sorted... Is that a bad thing?
I s talk her to her face, I s talk her behind her back... I offer her support to her face and I say I wish she'd be better behind her back.
None of my opinions have been contradictory AT ALL.

Apr 24, 2023
Lou will never change. Its the same rinse and repeat cycle. She's a lazy tramp who deserves nothing. She even moaned about paying maintenance to james for her OWN 2 children. A disabled family could be living in that bungalow. You know people who actually deserve a decent home. She will never help herself coz she wants other people to do it all for her. She's f#####g disgusting

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
If I'm being fing mental can somebody please read my messages and explain the holes because I'm honestly trying to figure out why I'm wrong now with this much pushback

Apr 16, 2023
Just my autistic son mate 🤣🤣 he decided to act up in the doctors and tell the waiting room we have a crab infestation.
We bloody don’t, he overheard me talking about mice in my horses feed room. Mortifying child 🫣
I don't know what I was expecting but it didn't involve a waiting room thinking you have a crab infestatation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 30, 2023
I still agree with everything you said about her 🤣🤣

At the end of the day, I made positive change in her children's lives.

You guys just b behind her back.

I am the only one who's been an actual force for good.

I would still, even after all the s that's gone on, help her if she needed it... Though she's a fing lying t.

None of you seem to understand, she does deserve the shade, she deserves the criticism. She has brought it allll on herself.

She also deserves another chance if she's willing to try for it, I'm not sure why this is a controversial opinion?

Can somebody please explain to me why it's controversial that I hate fing everything she's done for the last 5 years but I also think she deserves a chance to put it right if she actually tries?

I've known her since we were literally children.
I WOULD help her if I could.
Many of you even say the same, you'd like to see her sorted... Is that a bad thing?
I s talk her to her face, I s talk her behind her back... I offer her support to her face and I say I wish she'd be better behind her back.
None of my opinions have been contradictory AT ALL.
If you were that much of a real friend you wouldn't mouth off about her to complete strangers, then offer her help and say you love her in the next breath.

That type of behaviour is where I'd say don't turn your back to them if they have a knife in their hand

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
If you were that much of a real friend you wouldn't mouth off about her to complete strangers, then offer her help and say you love her in the next breath.

That type of behaviour is where I'd say don't turn your back to them if they have a knife in their hand
IM NOT A REAL FRIEND.
But I would be if she helped herself

Jun 9, 2023
Just my autistic son mate 🤣🤣 he decided to act up in the doctors and tell the waiting room we have a crab infestation.
We bloody don’t, he overheard me talking about mice in my horses feed room. Mortifying child 🫣
My mind also wandered with @Lou’s bot supplier about the crab infestation 🙃😂😂😂😂😂