Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 19, 2023
IM NOT A REAL FRIEND.
But I would be if she helped herself
A real friend you are not thank you for saying it. You sound like you just want to be able to say and I was there for you the whole time just because you were friends when you were younger. That's not how friendship works. If I was in a situation where I was putting my life back together after being rock bottom I wouldn't want you to be in it at all. You'd probably turn on her as soon as she slipped up again.

Jun 9, 2023
A real friend you are not thank you for saying it. You sound like you just want to be able to say and I was there for you the whole time just because you were friends when you were younger. That's not how friendship works. If I was in a situation where I was putting my life back together after being rock bottom I wouldn't want you to be in it at all. You'd probably turn on her as soon as she slipped up again.
Preach it louder for the back 🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼

Apr 16, 2023
This place is so ridiculous sometimes.
It’s not right to come on here to tell seriously personal stuff about someone and then be up their arse on their lives.

Everything I knew I about Lou was based on what she has put out there in the public domain until that snake came along. he wanted to join in our little gang but then come across like some kind of saviour for Lou by forgiving her past and helping her future.

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
It’s not right to come on here to tell seriously personal stuff about someone and then be up their arse on their lives.

Everything I knew I about Lou was based on what she has put out there in the public domain until that snake came along. he wanted to join in our little gang but then come across like some kind of saviour for Lou by forgiving her past and helping her future.
Tbh I came here first and answered some questions.