Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
She’s fuming that he told the truth about them being together cos she wanted to lie to all her followers even more n try manipulate them into feeling sorry for her now she’s “alone” 🙃 honestly the lying is so disgusting. you’re a mess either way, just fing own it? Thinks everyone is a thick as her n it’s so insulting
Eh, what have i missed? So they really are together and they have both been scamming ppl like most have been saying, i missed his live damn,

Apr 17, 2023
Eh, what have i missed? So they really are together and they have both been scamming ppl like most have been saying, i missed his live damn,
He was on live and then ended, she posted on insta that she had done her makaton course and then he was on live on the bus and she was talking in the background.

therefore 1+1=2 for me

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Why does she say she's being honest when again she's only admitted it PURELY because it had come out! So again caught out.
Btw. It's called confirming. Not 'being honest'
This. It's the same as the view that Ste "owns his mistakes". No, after he's caught, he talks about them openly. That's not owning your mistakes, that's not giving a s about your mistakes.

Aug 16, 2023
Lou you know there is a good idea to come out of this... Be honest? Then no one can out you/open their big mouth... Personally I couldn't give a toss if you are with ste, or not but don't try to fool people, it makes them feel like you think they are stupid. Toxic or not, if he's your mate, you ain't ready to dead things with him, whatever reason you're still talking, own it. You are a grown ass woman. Not one of those saying don't be with him explains who they are with... But they also don't play games pretending not to be with someone for the reason of conning people out of money/gifts. If people are going to help/enable you they will regardless.
You could of come out and said you have no intention of stopping talking to him, he's coming around for some food etc but you tried to hide it, while making out you are lonely etc which again the same as every other time pisses people off.

Aug 29, 2023
She’s fuming that he told the truth about them being together cos she wanted to lie to all her followers even more n try manipulate them into feeling sorry for her now she’s “alone” 🙃 honestly the lying is so disgusting. you’re a mess either way, just fing own it? Thinks everyone is a thick as her n it’s so insulting
Exactly.. if she had no plans of using the whole we aren't together to scam people then why would it even bother her that Ste told the Internet that he's going to her house. There's literally no other reason why she would care. Everyone sees through her lies straightaway, can't she see that. The we have to see each other cos we have a child together makes no sense unless that child lives with one of them. He's been adopted so as adults they can make their own arrangements to see him separately, if they aren't together. They have no reason to see each other but we all know they are together but say otherwise cos they think they have more chance of getting help from people if they say they are split up.

Aug 29, 2023
Lou, he's threw you under the bus you silly bint, so stop lying and digging a bigger hole for yourself because no-one believes you.

Feel stupid now do you?! 😂

Screenshot_20231026-143545_Instagram.jpg
She can't type properly, must have took some pre-gabs as soon as she got home and is doing her usual of passing out in the middle of doing something thinking she's fine

Aug 29, 2023
She’s live today. Safe to say she’s gobbled on a few pre gabs. Chatting pure s trying not to fall asleep
She's definitely not just tired...she can't even speak properly, that's more than just tired. She was fine before she met up with Ste. Can't blame him cos she makes her own decisions. Sure she will tho when people start saying she looked like she was on something. She's definitely has some pre-gabs and who knows what else.