Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 29, 2023
Think I might have to make a burner tiktok account later, one dedicated to that live, featuring clips of everything he just said. I will tag himand Lou and also Angie, Pearl, J etc etc just so they can all see the scum they are supporting.
Yesssss sheā€™s needed in the FYP the wobbly lipped bastard

May 7, 2023
Ste your calling everyone on here neglectful parents.

1How does ypu know everyone here is a parent/still has young children at home

2. Lou spent EVERYDAY from her ā€œearly bird catches the wormā€ to her walks to the shop for fags late at night witj the kids in buggyā€™s in the pissing down rain when they shouldā€™ve been in bed on her stories?! the irony! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but yeah Ste weā€™re the neglectful ones šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She also begged daily for money for lecky, food and Carol bought her children new beds. Oh and her kids were always dumped in front of the tv whilst she was liveā€¦so you might want to look a bit closer to home before you throw the ā€œneglectful whilst on lineā€ accusation about
šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Aug 16, 2023
Listen you cheeky fing rat you don't know nothing about my grandad you fing joke my grandad was a better man than any of you fing idiots on here ,look at yourselves neglecting your children too come into a chat room you work all day and then don't even want too spend time with you children fing hypocritical pathetic waste of air do off
Ste. Ain't even being a dick. But you've said before you started drugs at 8/9 like my youngest is 8 I can't imagine why a child would do that. That's still a baby! (My son is anyway, rainbow baby, lot of problems with the pregnancy and birth) I get you have been honest in your lives and I ain't being a dick like I said but if you don't mind - I get you might not want to, understandably but can you explain why you started that young.

Apr 16, 2023
Insulting all walks of life whilst sat in her house and lots of people know her address. Sheā€™s scared of Ryan showing up and your mouthing off. Why not go to your own house before you start with threats of violence and save her having trouble showing up at her door? It just proves you care about no-one but yourself!!!
She's loving life in Angie's comments