Lou @Lifewithloux

May 12, 2023
Lou, you’re not getting gifted cause you were a rude little t yesterday in your live to gifters. You’re a filthy skip rat and it warms my heart that your kids have loving families cause you sure as s don’t care. Your antisemitic horrible bin dipper boyfriend is the last of your worries actually, you let him sit in your house saying those things you fing idiot.
Gonna do bobbing for apples now, it’s a bit too windy and rainy for fireworks, and then put my kids to bed. Oh wow! I might actually have a well deserved glass of wine even though that’s literally worse than heroin, pregabs and diazepam bought off the street and cut with god only knows. I sincerely hope your children, when adults, can forgive you and not have any lasting trauma caused by you, and in Alfie’s case at least, caused by you ingesting drugs whilst pregnant. Thank god for their father and mummy Lauren eh? You can wallow in your pit until you have to do the important work of begging and gobbling pills.

Apr 16, 2023
Lou, you’re not getting gifted cause you were a rude little t yesterday in your live to gifters. You’re a filthy skip rat and it warms my heart that your kids have loving families cause you sure as s don’t care. Your antisemitic horrible bin dipper boyfriend is the last of your worries actually, you let him sit in your house saying those things you fing idiot.
Gonna do bobbing for apples now, it’s a bit too windy and rainy for fireworks, and then put my kids to bed. Oh wow! I might actually have a well deserved glass of wine even though that’s literally worse than heroin, pregabs and diazepam bought off the street and cut with god only knows. I sincerely hope your children, when adults, can forgive you and not have any lasting trauma caused by you, and in Alfie’s case at least, caused by you ingesting drugs whilst pregnant. Thank god for their father and mummy Lauren eh? You can wallow in your pit until you have to do the important work of begging and gobbling pills.
💯💯💯💯💯

Jun 9, 2023
Comment's on her earlier post 🤣 all she's bothered about is the money LOU even if hes there no1 is going to gift you now, you say you were in other room the way he was shouting and ranting YOU would of heard, scum bags the pair of you
She heard everything but doesn’t give a s because she probably enjoyed the fact he was shouting about us on here

They remind me of a Karen with her little yappy crusty eyed Pomeranian, all bark and no bite but run away in fear the moment there’s a big Rottweiler