Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
She told him he wasn't there for her and alfie and hes took that as hes a bad dad, so he went off it, then he said hes got the report from ss that basically states lou wasn't great so she's kicked off, she doesn't like the truth, she's off her face and thats more than meth and pregabs
Oh!. So I'm guessing these are the documents he's going to read out later as proof?!.

I still don't feel sorry for him, because it sounded like he's going to get her a gaming chair when people are donating. Fools! 🙄

Apr 30, 2023
So I work in a local shop that she comes in n she steals red bull all the time walks in n out like she’s gods gift she’s a bully tells people her and ste aren’t together when there in the shop holding hands planning there tea then she gets home goes live and
Begs people for a kebab so many people blinded by her fake stories
Are you the same Lisa she screamed at in her live?

May 23, 2023
So I work in a local shop that she comes in n she steals red bull all the time walks in n out like she’s gods gift she’s a bully tells people her and ste aren’t together when there in the shop holding hands planning there tea then she gets home goes live and
You’re not too good to go Lisa are you? 🤣🤣🤣

Jun 9, 2023
Lou’s was in angies box whilst they’re having a homeless debate .. Lou you live in a fing bungalou for fs sake you’re not part of this subject you attention seeking heffa 🤷🏼‍♂️🐄
Update :

Lou’s just either been thrown out of angies box or dropped herself out because Jenny in the comments told Angie to ask Lou about what she was saying about her in her live yesterday 🤣🤣🤣💀

Jun 21, 2023
Just one question from me - do they smell?