Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
She’s also had two red bulls and a can of monster,

The random codeine earlier and now she said she’s taken 3 pre gabs and diazepam (didn’t say how many) and her methadone - she is a walking heart attack
I've said this a couple of times when she's fell asleep on a live. We'll log on to see her in the same position one day and there'll be no snoring.

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
Look I dislike lou but I'm not liking Mandy making it out that it's ok that Lou is possibly overdosing right now. What happens if she does really overdose right now? It won't be believed at first cause of the fake suicide. But who wants to be remembered as the person who's saying "take no notice, she's fine"
If, god forbid, she did overdose right now, Mandy would wipe everything she has said off of the internet. A lot of things said on here would be wiped, too.

This isn't outing someone, this is an attack imo. I don't think she's on heroin, the kids thing is a WILD accusation. They're taking any form of info and taking is as truth.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Look I dislike lou but I'm not liking Mandy making it out that it's ok that Lou is possibly overdosing right now. What happens if she does really overdose right now? It won't be believed at first cause of the fake suicide. But who wants to be remembered as the person who's saying "take no notice, she's fine"

Completely agree

Sep 6, 2023
She's just making up stories. Wasn't That picture of Lou with the band around her arm from a story she posted herself and removed quickly? Mandy saying she was seen doing it on live and someone screenshotted quickly. Mountain from a mole hill very quickly. I don't believe the kids story and left the live shortly after that came out. People are gonna be thinking it's us in here that said that and spread that rumour

Apr 30, 2023
I hear you, but when someone said to Angie if it was an ambulance she's wanting called they'd have one there to her on a daily basis.
I have got empathy, but when the helps there for her but she doesn't use it like she should, l just say get on with it. You're a consenting adult 🤷‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
She’s also had two red bulls and a can of monster,

The random codeine earlier and now she said she’s taken 3 pre gabs and diazepam (didn’t say how many) and her methadone - she is a walking heart attack
She already said she had chest pains earlier and is waiting for an ecg or something. The rapid weight gain won’t be doing her heart any good either 🙄

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
Don't a lot of those bigger accounts have exposes done to them all the time? I've noticed that when I type in their names (I don't follow them) in the search bar it also pulls up things like Miss Red Exposed, The Truth About Angie, Evil Queens Deleted Video. So many of them. Negative attention is still attention in that world, and necessary to build up a following.

She should be celebrating her first milestone to becoming big, because that's how that playing field works or get the do off TikTok and go back to Insta with her Amazon wishlist

Apr 16, 2023
Can I just say…

thank do I had brain surgery recently because it means I can have legitimate extensions requests for my upcoming uni assignments. I don’t think ‘I need an extra week because ’Queen Mandy on TikTok tortured Lifewithlou with a dragged out lead up to an exposure, and when it actually happened, Lou faked her death for a second time’ is acceptable an excuse for why I’ve done do all work for 72 hours 🙈🙈🙈

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
Can I just say…

thank do I had brain surgery recently because it means I can have legitimate extensions requests for my upcoming uni assignments. I don’t think ‘I need an extra week because ’Queen Mandy on TikTok tortured Lifewithlou with a dragged out lead up to an exposure, and when it actually happened, Lou faked her death for a second time’ is acceptable an excuse for why I’ve done do all work for 72 hours 🙈🙈🙈
I've been so inactive on my uni assignment I got logged out for inactivity 😂 😂 😂 Tonight is fing wild