Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
I cant work miss marvel out!

is she one of us playing a cracking game or a genuine believer of Lou’s?

please find a way miss marvel to let one of us work out you are from here
She said she doesn’t come on here the way we say she does but funny that she knows we even say she does 💀🤣 when I called her a snake for being up Lou’s arse but then cavorting with us trolls she said it was only one comment about bungalou…🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 17, 2023
To be fair this was not the live I was expecting. Nobody came forward to speak except Lou which I didn’t expect to happen so early.

She’s proven herself a fing liar straight away with the Temu bollocks.

So I think anything will change? Do I do but I tried. I did say nobody wants the girl to end up dead but maybe some of you do. Give your heads a wobble you fs.
I thought you,did. a good job. a lot of people were on back up accounts who can’t get in the boxes as they don’t have the followers.

i certainly don’t want her dead . I know that she will never ever change as she doesn’t want to. She is getting a lot of attention for being a scumbag so why change

May 23, 2023
As if dawne wasn’t ‘allowed’ 🤣🤣 we’re a pair of old(ish) women who have no clue how to use the app. I’m still wondering where the do the pin comment button is and the live is finished! 🤣🤣
I was trying to boot that Leah for ages but couldn’t find that button either! 💀
I think calling her out on the points you made is enough for a Sunday afternoon surely? I feel like people wanted more Jeremy Kyle style and disappointed that they got Nikki Lake 😭😭

I think next time If there is ever a live. That maybe the person has questions wrote down before hand. Even when she lied about the cost of living payment. Everyone was in the comments about it was a lie as it has moved on to tax credits for the payments. Nik didn’t go back to it she let her have her say and that was it. I think the live helped Lou more personally

Polly

May 11, 2023
I agree it came across as giving her excuses. Ste had a lot to answer for, but there's more at play. We've also seen a very different, manipulative side of Lou since he started his lives.

There needs to almost be a set of questions lined up, as silly as it sounds. So many people had good questions but they just got lost in the comments whilst we listened to that fing Leah, who has known Lou 5 minutes, witter on about herself.

May 23, 2023
To be fair this was not the live I was expecting. Nobody came forward to speak except Lou which I didn’t expect to happen so early.

So I think anything will change? Do I do but I tried. I did say nobody wants the girl to end up dead but maybe some of you do. Give your heads a wobble you fs.
No one wants her dead. But you started the live saying it was going to be tough love I think you pandered to her. But again you done the live I wouldn’t have the balls to do one so fair play and thank you I suppose.

May 23, 2023
I think next time If there is ever a live. That maybe the person has questions wrote down before hand. Even when she lied about the cost of living payment. Everyone was in the comments about it was a lie as it has moved on to tax credits for the payments. Nik didn’t go back to it she let her have her say and that was it. I think the live helped Lou more personally
Well at least it’s giving us something new to talk about 🤷🏽‍♀️
Next time there’s a live I need to figure out how to work TikTok, you think Lou will show me? 👀🤣

May 23, 2023
Apr 20, 2023
Did people really expect us to go in screaming and shouting at her?
Making us look like the mean trolls they make out we are?
That live just proved that the people she shouts loudest about hating her have the most patience for her.
It also highlighted to her how much we see through her lies and that we’re always watching.

No lies were told. No fake screen shots. No ‘clout’ chasing.

It doesn’t have to be the only ever live we do about her either. And maybe the next would be a little harsher if so but I feel it really weird how people are disappointed because she didn’t leave in tears threatening to top herself again 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don’t think that’s what people wanted at all but it just seemed a bit pointless. There’s no point ranting and raving at someone like her because all it does is help with her manipulation of making people feel sorry for her. I don’t think there should be a next time either. It seriously needs to be left now. Her children is all she needs to turn her life around and if she’s not willing to do it for them, strangers on the internet have no hope

Jun 21, 2023

I think good on you for making a go of it. You put yourself out there, and left yourself open to the criticism that was inevitably going to come with it.

I could see very early on that it wasn't going to go as planned. This was your first live, Lou's had 5 years experience on them. She knew exactly what to say and how to say it. She did a great job of tying up the hour. Definitely played on your being nice and not cutting her off. Master manipulator, she is. She wouldn't have all the material gain over 5 years if she wasn't good at it

Apr 30, 2023
I don’t think that’s what people wanted at all but it just seemed a bit pointless. There’s no point ranting and raving at someone like her because all it does is help with her manipulation of making people feel sorry for her. I don’t think there should be a next time either. It seriously needs to be left now. Her children is all she needs to turn her life around and if she’s not willing to do it for them, strangers on the internet have no hope
I agree. It's been done, and she seems happy with how it went so best to leave it at that