Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
It was all just bizarre. I'd be so embarrazzzzzzzed if I'd made a tiktok, got over X Amount of followers all to go life and do what? Lick a smack heads arse. Pitiful. Plan B should have been simply SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST HUN. To be arsed enough to go through all that effort for nothing? Mad.
I’m now think it was for clout. She has videos on her TikTok about Paul breach to

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I was expecting a time line to be cleared up and also the kids photos thing squashed. Lou made a good effort with the pity me act
I did address the kids photos. I do wish it had gone different but it’s live.- you can’t mitigate for what other people do or don’t do. I’d never gone live before and there’s a lot to keep up with. I genuinely couldn’t keep up with that number of comments. I’m not a seasoned tiktokker. Sorry if people were disappointed but it just panned out differently than I’d hoped. That’s all. I’d rather have tried and failed I guess. Criticism is one thing and I can totally take that, but to be called “abominable” and “embarrassing” is a bit fing far.

Oh, and for those who say you need numbers to join a live see below IMG_1930.jpeg

May 23, 2023
I did address the kids photos. I do wish it had gone different but it’s live.- you can’t mitigate for what other people do or don’t do. I’d never gone live before and there’s a lot to keep up with. I genuinely couldn’t keep up with that number of comments. I’m not a seasoned tiktokker. Sorry if people were disappointed but it just panned out differently than I’d hoped. That’s all. I’d rather have tried and failed I guess. Criticism is one thing and I can totally take that, but to be called “abominable” and “embarrassing” is a bit fing far.

Oh, and for those who say you need numbers to join a live see below IMG_1930.jpeg
So do you have to invite. Because on my tt it dosnt give me an option to go live

Apr 16, 2023
Oh so you can be invited but not request to join. So exactly what we said then. And yes it's live but I can't imagine you wrote the caption of that tiktok for example, 1839403 times before posting. It really isn't hard to say what you've said on here to someone's face unless you're a coward like wtf. Even KKK has more balls that you, albeit through her phone screen. And abominable and embarrassing were a description of the live, not yourself. Like excuse me for having exquisite vocab. But you've already told me to go do myself now so I'll say with my chest you're an embarrassing abomination of a human and again, do your mum.

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Are you all done arguing over a fat junkie ha ha. I missed va live sorry I was at the kids football match.
But, I've heard that lous been telling everyone including ste that she's been sanctioned repeatedly but has been squirreling the money away. Apparently she agreed to pay ste back in installments but as been making excuses fake robbery/ mollys birthday / sanctioned. Soon as he asks to lend a fiver she's kicking off, they had a Starbucks today and lou was seen at the cashpoint and going in the shop buying area and cheetos. She had va card not Ste

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Are you all done arguing over a fat junkie ha ha. I missed va live sorry I was at the kids football match.
But, I've heard that lous been telling everyone including ste that she's been sanctioned repeatedly but has been squirreling the money away. Apparently she agreed to pay ste back in installments but as been making excuses fake robbery/ mollys birthday / sanctioned. Soon as he asks to lend a fiver she's kicking off, they had a Starbucks today and lou was seen at the cashpoint and going in the shop buying area and cheetos. She had va card not Ste
Nah, they’re just having a go at me for trying to run a tiktok live where I told someone I didn’t want them to die. Dreadful person, me. Awful

Apr 16, 2023
@ste lightyear yeah she rang the crisis team this evening, not in the earlier waft live but this evening while going live alone and both her and ste were arguing on different accounts on live but lou ended the call and said she will phone crisis team tomorrow. Lots of people in comments asking how its a crisis if she will call back tomorrow and isn't in immediate danger. Apparently it got physical when he tried to take her mobile phone off of her, and he threatened to report her to the police for not repaying him what money he is owed. She rekons she's lost the card!

May 23, 2023
Nah, they’re just having a go at me for trying to run a tiktok live where I told someone I didn’t want them to die. Dreadful person, me. Awful
Are you ok! You give it billy big balls putting out a video, came on live s yourself and pandered to the scum of the earth. As a lot of people have said nobody wants her dead. you didn’t pull through with the live, now you’re hating on us because we’re not agreeing with you. Your starting to sound a lot like Lou.