Lou @Lifewithloux

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Nothing wrong with her, she was seen in va shop today buying red bull and crisps. Minus a crutch
Its a load of bullshit, she is back playing Carol again.
I got bruises/ stes took all my money / pics and videos of va kids / can't afford taxi.
Just read the screenshots of Carol. she really is a fy lil t ain't she.
i'm not going to lie, i'd love to see a picture of lou in the wild haha

Apr 16, 2023
Nothing wrong with her, she was seen in va shop today buying red bull and crisps. Minus a crutch
Its a load of bullshit, she is back playing Carol again.
I got bruises/ stes took all my money / pics and videos of va kids / can't afford taxi.
Just read the screenshots of Carol. she really is a fy lil t ain't she.
I did wonder if she's doing it as evidence for PIP.

Jun 21, 2023
Cheers. Crown court means a proper sentence of some kind doesn’t it? Not sure, funnily enough I’m not that au fait with the court system what with being a fairly law abiding decent citizen 😂
Ste himself seems to be under the impression he's going to be doing a decent chunk of time. This will be his third court appearance. The first one he seemed to think he'd do an easy 4 months, so it's been a bit of a shock.
Apparently he's out living his best (as far as the junkie life goes) life, not giving a do, doing drugs, engaging the services of prostitutes etc - won't touch Lou though. Her bed is only for him to sleep through a bender.
I'm not sure if Ste himself has confirmed the prostitutes thing - anyone else know? But Lou thinks that's what he's been up to

May 7, 2023
Ste himself seems to be under the impression he's going to be doing a decent chunk of time. This will be his third court appearance. The first one he seemed to think he'd do an easy 4 months, so it's been a bit of a shock.
Apparently he's out living his best (as far as the junkie life goes) life, not giving a do, doing drugs, engaging the services of prostitutes etc - won't touch Lou though. Her bed is only for him to sleep through a bender.
I'm not sure if Ste himself has confirmed the prostitutes thing - anyone else know? But Lou thinks that's what he's been up to
He said something about him and the prozzie having a video of them together to use as an alibi or something. They obviously didn’t but it was so far fetched when he was explaining it to Lou, it would never have held up in court. Well that’s the little story he told Lou, god knows if it’s right I defo think he’s being paying for “services”

I tell you what made me laugh, he did a tiktok video after Niktoks live calling her all the names under the sun. He called her a fat cow. Excuse me!! You need to get yourself to specsavers mate. You think niki is fat? what the do does that say about what he thinks of Lou 🙈

Jun 21, 2023
It wouldn't surprise me if it is true. He's going to be deprived of women for a while. If you were a bloke, would you want Lou to be your last shag before lock up?

He said something about him and the prozzie having a video of them together to use as an alibi or something. They obviously didn’t but it was so far fetched when he was explaining it to Lou, it would never have held up in court. Well that’s the little story he told Lou, god knows if it’s right I defo think he’s being paying for “services”

Apr 12, 2023

I tell you what made me laugh, he did a tiktok video after Niktoks live calling her all the names under the sun. He called her a fat cow. Excuse me!! You need to get yourself to specsavers mate. You think niki is fat? what the do does that say about what he thinks of Lou 🙈
Just reading this on the train on my way into work on 3 hours sleep as my poor little ones back teeth are coming through and this has pissed me off so fing much reading about prostitutes! I have to leave my poorly baby so I can pay my bills, it’s feels so fing good 😏 to know our taxes are not only feeding their drug habits it’s also paying for the scumbag to shag whores, brilliant 🤬

As for Ste commenting on anyone’s appearance he’s so fing thick, I’ve seen homeless people who look 100 times more presentable than that pair of stinking junkies!

Oh and Morning all, can you tell I’m tired 🤣

Last edited:

Polly

May 11, 2023
Just reading this on the train on my way into work on 3 hours sleep as my poor little ones back teeth are coming through and this has pissed me off so fing much reading about prostitutes! I have to leave my poorly baby so I can pay my bills, it’s feels so fing good 😏 to know our taxes are not only feeding their drug habits it’s also paying for the scumbag to shag whores, brilliant 🤬

As for Ste commenting on anyone’s appearance he’s so fing thick, I’ve seen homeless people who look 100 times more presentable than that pair of stinking junkies!

Ah, molar friend!!! Also trying to get through the day on do all sleep due to those bloody teeth. Good luck x

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

Have you thought about getting hooked on crack and shacking up with Ste? Free house, and don't have to worry about the baby...

(Kidding obviously. I hope your little one gets through it all okay and the taxman doesn't take too much from you)

Apr 16, 2023
Ste denies the prostitutes 🤷‍♀️

Apr 12, 2023
Have you thought about getting hooked on crack and shacking up with Ste? Free house, and don't have to worry about the baby...

(Kidding obviously. I hope your little one gets through it all okay and the taxman doesn't take too much from you)
Never given it a thought but you might be onto something 🧐

Pros

Would save me from an XL Bully

Cons

Smelly junkie

Thick as s

Smelly junkie

Petty Criminal

Smelly junkie

Jobless Bum

Smelly junkie

Sleeps with prostitutes