Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Just noticed on her TikTok bio above where she's added her PayPal link.. she's got Product Collabs and her email- that goes to show the dream world she really does live in. What business would want to be associated with her?! She can't keep her eyes open or speak properly most of the time. How can she even think product collabs would be a possibility 🙈 if I had a product to promote I could probably think of a million other people to promote it before I would pick her. She must think she's an influencer, she would be good for a don't do drugs campaign but that's about it

Apr 16, 2023
I messaged notsogrey and asked her why she supports her in her box and yet posts about her and this is her reply.

I told her I would give her a second chance and not to take my kindness as a weakness she knows I call her out on her bs and understands why I done it,she had the decency to private message me apologising for what she done and asked me to help her move forward coz she knows I will say things how it is no sugar coating stuff x
A second chance wouldn’t involve screen recording her lives and laughing at her still.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Her bungalow must stink, absolutely stink of fags, weed, unwashed Lou, dirty laundry, washing up left for days, rancid food. Alfie's parents should take one look and sniff and walk back out.
Imagine walking in there with your baby n just settling in for a visit?? Insane. Lou herself must wreak the thought of her ratty hands allover Alfie makes me wanna vom 🤢

Apr 30, 2023
I messaged notsogrey and asked her why she supports her in her box and yet posts about her and this is her reply.

I told her I would give her a second chance and not to take my kindness as a weakness she knows I call her out on her bs and understands why I done it,she had the decency to private message me apologising for what she done and asked me to help her move forward coz she knows I will say things how it is no sugar coating stuff x
I don't suffer fools, so no apologies from Lou would get her a second chance with me.
Get back in the gutter you dirty b, because she'll never change.

Aug 29, 2023
Haha what's with the new hair style 😆 seriously, how she can look in the mirror and think yeah that looks good for my live 😬 what an absolute mess she is, she looks wasted again..how can she blame it on being tired. She never does anything...she doesn't do housework, hardly goes out, sleeps all day, doesn't exercise. Who knew sitting on your arse eating takeaways, smoking and going on live was so exhausting.

May 7, 2023
FWO has something on Lou! Lou has 100% spilled some tea to her that she don’t want exposing and that’s why Lou’s not confronted her. We all know she’s got fwo’snbumber, they call each other all the time. The amount of times she rang Ste raging and having it out with him over the littlest things and your telling me she’s not gonna do tbe same to FWO over this?!
She can’t cos if she does, FWO won’t hold back 🤣🤣 all those voice notes will be shared 🙈

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
Didn't take the begging long to start...and I don't believe for one minute she's had loads of messages asking 🤣
This same chat (which is on her LifewithLouxx profile) she again says she is clean from class A’s but still has an addiction to prescription drugs which are not on a prescription - fing idiot!

But hey everyone give her money for gifts trusting that she will not spend any money on illegal drugs, Red Bulls, calorie laden take aways or giving make believe fing gifts on Tik Tok to other low life’s in the hope she gets to buy herself a friend.

Apr 17, 2023
Now I don’t like FWO however what she said in the video isnt Wrong though.

it’s what alot of us think I feel.

she has this connection in her head to ste because of Alfie but they will never actually parent him together.

she won’t get the other kids back and we know the narative she says on why she can’t see them is a big fat lie.

she’s turned into a little Angie with her minions in her boxes and chat.

the only difference is FWO put it in a video and we say it on here

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Now I don’t like FWO however what she said in the video isnt Wrong though.

it’s what alot of us think I feel.

she has this connection in her head to ste because of Alfie but they will never actually parent him together.

she won’t get the other kids back and we know the narative she says on why she can’t see them is a big fat lie.

she’s turned into a little Angie with her minions in her boxes and chat.

the only difference is FWO put it in a video and we say it on here
I’m not saying what she said was wrong. It’s exactly how I feel about Lou and I imagine so do most people.

The difference is, while FWO is putting it on a live, she’s then messaging Lou telling her she WILL get the kids back one day, she’s got this, never give up etc. She constantly says everyone hates her because Lou likes her and she’s the only genuine friend to Lou. Genuine friends don’t do that people.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Fwo has her own mental health battels, I watched around 5 mins of her live the other day, where she was losing the plot on her car waiting for her daughter. She was telling people they would have to do as she says she turned the comments off put some sort of classical music on and was just acting very mentally unwell! But trying this all it's exactly the same as Chelsea lee art behaviour! The two of them are trying to copy her, especially how lou picked on mm the other day, even I commented and I Don't normally! She was so rude to her normal ladies who are always trying there best with her with kid gloves!! She was moaning people were picking on her by saying plans with "kids" she has kids also you know! But the difference is we actually have our kids and have to plan stuff to do with them so sharing ideas help. The way she was showing was paranoid that they were all having digs and talking about her, that's on her back she was off doing her nails not reading comments so what are they ment to do?! Like when she falls asleep are they just ment to watch???
The next live she has them in her boxes chatting away! Is she trying for paranoid schizophrenia on this pip claim! Can someone please explain how she gets bigger day by day I've never seen anything like it before

Apr 17, 2023
Fwo has her own mental health battels, I watched around 5 mins of her live the other day, where she was losing the plot on her car waiting for her daughter. She was telling people they would have to do as she says she turned the comments off put some sort of classical music on and was just acting very mentally unwell! But trying this all it's exactly the same as Chelsea lee art behaviour! The two of them are trying to copy her, especially how lou picked on mm the other day, even I commented and I Don't normally! She was so rude to her normal ladies who are always trying there best with her with kid gloves!! She was moaning people were picking on her by saying plans with "kids" she has kids also you know! But the difference is we actually have our kids and have to plan stuff to do with them so sharing ideas help. The way she was showing was paranoid that they were all having digs and talking about her, that's on her back she was off doing her nails not reading comments so what are they ment to do?! Like when she falls asleep are they just ment to watch???
The next live she has them in her boxes chatting away! Is she trying for paranoid schizophrenia on this pip claim! Can someone please explain how she gets bigger day by day I've never seen anything like it before
I can answer the fat question….

she doesn’t eat all day and the late at night she pigs out on red bull,choc,choc,bags of snacks and giant take aways and then sleeps.

the live on Saturday… earlier on she was sat there with the depressing songs on and just getting silently upset while everyone in the comments were asking her whats Wrong/is she ok. She just ignored everyone which is why everyone later on was saying she ignored everyone and then she kicked off at miss marvel!