Lou @Lifewithloux

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
If I remember correctly she didn’t do the cooking one as she didn’t have photo I’d for it!!!

what the hell does she do all day!!

goes the the chemist for her methadone every day and maybe a trip to the drug recovery place and that’s it!!!

what a life she leads😂
Why would you need photo id for a cooking course? These courses will be aimed at people who mostly are poorer than others so the chances of them having things like passports or driving licenses can be slim.

Apr 17, 2023
Why would you need photo id for a cooking course? These courses will be aimed at people who mostly are poorer than others so the chances of them having things like passports or driving licenses can be slim.
That what I thought when she said it.
i said to her that she probably didn’t need photo I’d but just proof that she was eligible for the course but as usual she doesn’t listen to anyone who doesn’t believe her bullshit!

the thing is she knows how to cook. Probably beige kids food but she did feed the kids for years

Jun 21, 2023
That what I thought when she said it.
i said to her that she probably didn’t need photo I’d but just proof that she was eligible for the course but as usual she doesn’t listen to anyone who doesn’t believe her bullshit!

the thing is she knows how to cook. Probably beige kids food but she did feed the kids for years
She did a lot of frozen veggies, but it's a hell of a lot better and cheaper than what she's currently forking out for takeaways etc

Apr 17, 2023
Anyone can get a provisional driving licence, you don't need to pass any test or take any lessons, and you then have photo id. Why doesn't va lady/carers/teachers support worker tell her basic stuff like this.
They probably do but we all know that she doesn’t listen as then she can just doss at home doing nothing

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
😩 Oh christ, such a hard read, as everyone says, she can't cope with keeping herself clean tidy and fed. Those poor poor babies. It might well be a condition of her tenancy that she's not allowed pets, even though it's a bungalow. Well Lou, seems there's no situation you can't make worse, do the right thing, give the kittens to a shelter. Or wait until one dies, you get into trouble for not caring for them properly, breaking your tenancy.
How anyone can defend her selfish stupid disgusting life is beyond me.
You are not allowed to smoke in the property, you have to get permission from landlord to have pets as that will be a privately owned property

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Fingers crossed that’s true
Probably been on here and read comments about the kittens and knows we all know she won't look after them ,she makes me feel sick to look at the fat disgusting dirty thick as s smelling ugly person, can't call her a human living in flith, she should have been given a one bedroom flat as she hardly hobbles to any other room , I am sorry but I really can't stand her