Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Well, taken a month away from her. Not worth being angry over xmas, and I'm sure nothing has changed in the bungalou. Let's see, she's still clearly hoovering up pregabs, has gained a bit more weight and is having trouble with her health issues, looks like her scheme's caught on to her topping up her meds though...

Oh jesus christ, someone gave her 2 kittens.

That's horrifying. Gonna hold mine a little tighter (when they let me!), but I feel for those poor creatures!

Anyone who goes in to her lives (I cannot be fed with her incoherent gurgling anymore) - ask her what her daily routine looks like? I'd love to know how she passes the hours that come between "pick up methadone" and "number 3 family meal deal".

Sep 6, 2023
Well, taken a month away from her. Not worth being angry over xmas, and I'm sure nothing has changed in the bungalou. Let's see, she's still clearly hoovering up pregabs, has gained a bit more weight and is having trouble with her health issues, looks like her scheme's caught on to her topping up her meds though...

Oh jesus christ, someone gave her 2 kittens.

That's horrifying. Gonna hold mine a little tighter (when they let me!), but I feel for those poor creatures!

Anyone who goes in to her lives (I cannot be fed with her incoherent gurgling anymore) - ask her what her daily routine looks like? I'd love to know how she passes the hours that come between "pick up methadone" and "number 3 family meal deal".
No point asking her anything. She basically tells anyone who asks her anything to do off. Someone asked how her garden was last night and she said it was too personal to answer. She seems to enjoy bragging about anything and everything now thinking people are jealous of her and her sty £2 bottle of water. Just a right gobby narcissistic cow these days

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
No point asking her anything. She basically tells anyone who asks her anything to do off. Someone asked how her garden was last night and she said it was too personal to answer. She seems to enjoy bragging about anything and everything now thinking people are jealous of her and her sty £2 bottle of water. Just a right gobby narcissistic cow these days
Glad to see nothing's changed then.

She's live.

May 7, 2023
I love how she kept saying Angie’s comments about Lou doing H could be detrimental to her getting access to her children…

Lou what about you recording yourself slapping ste? What about you going live and buying prefabs off Ste or asking Ste to give you a black eye? Or the many times you’ve been gouching whilst live or offering to go to peoples houses and knock em out with your waking Stick 😂😂

do they paint you as mother of the year?? These are actual events that did happen and there’s a trail of videos as evidence. You really think Angie saying you doing H is the one thing that’s gonna stop you seein your kids? Are you fing delusional 😂

I love how she when someone come for her, she defaults to being a condescending prick by adding “darling”on the end of everything. She does this hard “I’ll knock people out” I’ll do XYZ and then when people are in her box she’s got nowt to say other than repeating the same thing and then waits till they’re out of the box to scream at everyone she’ll say what she wants. Funny how she says that after people leave her box 😂