Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Just went on Ste's live and Lou is with him. When he was in jail she was giving it all I'm not speaking about someone who isnt a part of my life and never will be. The day he's out of prison Lous running straight back with him, although will wait for the we are just friends s to start up again. She said she's done loads of walking. So now Stes out a miracle has happened and Lou can now walk all over the place?! I wonder if she took her charity shop walking stick. Lou does nothing that she says she's going to do and will always be a fat waste of space 🤣 poor cats now got him and her to contend with. Neither is capable of looking after them

Aug 29, 2023
Let's see for how long. As long as he's back with her l doubt it won't be long. She's toxic.
Everyone says the same when they get out of jail and it might go OK for him but if he's sticking with Lou then the odds are stacked against him. Addiction is something that you get pulled back into so easily, sometimes without realising too - Iv been there. Too easy to bump into an old friend, fall back into old habits or say il just take this once I can control it. Lou has proven Ste isn't the one who was dragging her down cos she didn't exactly improve when he was away in jail. They are toxic together which everyone has seen plenty evidence of. What we haven't seen is Ste going it alone. So I think the only chance of him getting a job etc and changing is if he stays away from Lou which isn't going to happen going on how he's already defending her and believing every word that's coming out her lieing mouth

May 7, 2023
LOU’S JUST RANG MISS MARVEL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ste was live and everyone was telling him she’s been really bad, off her face and taking drugs. Shes denied it and rang MM at work for her to confirm they’re all lying and she’s not been that bad.

MM said she thinks she’s been better than she was a few months back but the fact she still smokes green doesn’t help 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Just went on Ste's live and Lou is with him. When he was in jail she was giving it all I'm not speaking about someone who isnt a part of my life and never will be. The day he's out of prison Lous running straight back with him, although will wait for the we are just friends s to start up again. She said she's done loads of walking. So now Stes out a miracle has happened and Lou can now walk all over the place?! I wonder if she took her charity shop walking stick. Lou does nothing that she says she's going to do and will always be a fat waste of space 🤣 poor cats now got him and her to contend with. Neither is capable of looking after them
Already used the were not together bullshit a few times already today, shes perked up because he has the cash, her free bank is back, and seriously could give him a shake believeing every word she says, wont be long and back to the same old same old s

Apr 17, 2023
LOU’S JUST RANG MISS MARVEL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ste was live and everyone was telling him she’s been really bad, off her face and taking drugs. Shes denied it and rang MM at work for her to confirm they’re all lying and she’s not been that bad.

MM said she thinks she’s been better than she was a few months back but the fact she still smokes green doesn’t help 😂

Poor miss marvel!!!

Abused on every one of Lou’s lives and now she being called as a character witness🤣

Aug 29, 2023
She is sooooo jealous
I haven't seen anything bad really said about him...not lately anyway. Fair enough there were some comments made about the things Ste was saying about things and his views/opinions but that was ages ago. She's clearly showing him months and months old comments to try and make him get angry and come off social media because she's jealous he gets support than she does.

Aug 29, 2023
Imagine your first day of freedom been lou stressing you out . Get ready to be outed guys she's coming off socials and outing us all in her last ever post on tiktok 🤣
She won't be off for long because she has nothing in her life other than Tiktok. Just because Ste is back and they are getting on at the moment...but will it last? The minute they fall out she will be running back to Titok cos after all who else is she going to get sympathy from because she hasn't got any friends in real life. She's got Ste and thats it...and he will soon get sick of her being glued to him all the time once the novelty of being out and seeing her wears off.

Last edited: