Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
I missed the live did anything exciting happen?

He’s cleaned the kitchen(still looked disgusting to me!)

He taught us how to cook a frozen pizza by adding extra toppings on.

He then dropped his half on the carpet but said it wasn’t to hairy and he ate it

Ate said pizza and chips like a fing animal then…..

Gobby gob se suggested they get 4 slices of takeaway pizza

And then it ended

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
He’s cleaned the kitchen(still looked disgusting to me!)

He taught us how to cook a frozen pizza by adding extra toppings on.

He then dropped his half on the carpet but said it wasn’t to hairy and he ate it

Ate said pizza and chips like a fing animal then…..

Gobby gob se suggested they get 4 slices of takeaway pizza

And then it ended

Like he never went away 😍

Apr 16, 2023
Subutex only blocks opiates, right? So she can happily gobble down pregabs while on her blockers, I think?

Honestly I don't know though, anyone got any more information about this?
She can get off her face on anything that isn’t opiate based.

She will never stop taking pregabs or diazepam.

Looked like Ste was stopping off at his dealers house on the way home this morning.

Apr 17, 2023
Ste’s also planning to try and make money on TT. He Was told repeatedly by people he’d need a better signal than Lou’s and a larger following. People recommended Lou do a shout out or ask the big creators she follows to do a shout out to get his numbers up. Lou stayed quiet! 🙈

The thing is most bog creators either have her blocked or don’t give her the time of day!!!!

Jun 21, 2023
Ste’s also planning to try and make money on TT. He Was told repeatedly by people he’d need a better signal than Lou’s and a larger following. People recommended Lou do a shout out or ask the big creators she follows to do a shout out to get his numbers up. Lou stayed quiet! 🙈
Of course she did. Whilst I don't agree with him becoming a TikTok pro-beg, you'd think his girlfriend, sorry "best friend" would help him out a bit. Jealous b is worried he'll do better than her.

Apr 17, 2023
Of course she did. Whilst I don't agree with him becoming a TikTok pro-beg, you'd think his girlfriend, sorry "best friend" would help him out a bit. Jealous b is worried he'll do better than her.
We only have to look at her behaviour after he went live on instagram to see what she is really.like!