Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
She's in EQs box and just been gifted 1500 coins
Well isn't 1500 coins just over £20 then. So that's enough to go buy her freezer shop she keeps banging on about...only I bet she doesn't use it for that, she would rather keep begging and save her coins to continously gift big creators desperately trying to get noticed. Only trouble is if they do decide to look on her page the videos are s, mostly her moaning or nothing interesting and if anyone joins her lives they won't stay long because her chats dead and all she does is moan aboit her legs or lie in bed. Have you ever seen Lou do 1 interesting live or 1 interesting video? Nobody seems to stay round her for long and it's no wonder.

May 7, 2023
She was sayin
Well isn't 1500 coins just over £20 then. So that's enough to go buy her freezer shop she keeps banging on about...only I bet she doesn't use it for that, she would rather keep begging and save her coins to continously gift big creators desperately trying to get noticed. Only trouble is if they do decide to look on her page the videos are s, mostly her moaning or nothing interesting and if anyone joins her lives they won't stay long because her chats dead and all she does is moan aboit her legs or lie in bed. Have you ever seen Lou do 1 interesting live or 1 interesting video? Nobody seems to stay round her for long and it's no wonder.
she was saying she doesn’t pay for coins via her bank account. It gets added onto to her o2 bill or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah I’ve seen James is doing an exposure on blue skies at 8, guarantee you it’s the same se we’ve heard before and no receipts. I hope it’s tumbleweeds 💤🥱

Apr 16, 2023
She was sayin

she was saying she doesn’t pay for coins via her bank account. It gets added onto to her o2 bill or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah I’ve seen James is doing an exposure on blue skies at 8, guarantee you it’s the same se we’ve heard before and no receipts. I hope it’s tumbleweeds 💤🥱
It’s Lou doing the exposure not James. It’s still gonna be s though. She couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery.

Aug 29, 2023
She was sayin

On one of the posts earlier on here it said EQ gifted Lou 1500 coins so with those gifted coins she could have turned them into cash and bought a freezer shop she keeps going on about. The coins Lou buys she pays for through her phone bill. Say her phone bills £30 and that month she's bought £10 worth of coins then her phone bill would be £40. She can't really come on moaning she's skint begging for food then in EQs live gifting...alot of people who work can't afford to gift. If you can't afford food then why are you gifting Lou...turn your coin value into cash and buy a shop

Apr 16, 2023
Is this her hand and why is the last one positive?
Proves absolutely nothing Lou, as 1. Is it even yours?, 2. When was this from, is this so you can beg even more, your not drug free when still popping street pills and weed, you probably get more than me for sitting on your lazy arse than I do working, and feeding a family, if you can gift other creators and smoke and drink Red bulls everyday, you can fill your fridge freezer, once a beg always a beg