Lou @Lifewithloux

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Wasn’t even going to comment here again but I’m obviously aware that the cycle of spending all her money on drugs, crap and takeaways. Ending up skint then guilting people into gifting continues. Sad state of affairs… there was me thinking Lou might actually change one day. Absolutely ridiculous. Wish people would wake up and stop enabling her financially. Would maybe give her incentive to get her life into gear.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I heard she was saying blue skies needed to come off the app cos she was toxic….but Lou isn’t ?!? 😳
The amount of s she’s done on the app, black eye comment, slapping Ste, gouching, begging, threatening to knock people out/ threatening to off herself. Yeah Lou your an angel 🤯
Seems like people have very, very short memories.

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
Wasn’t even going to comment here again but I’m obviously aware that the cycle of spending all her money on drugs, crap and takeaways. Ending up skint then guilting people into gifting continues. Sad state of affairs… there was me thinking Lou might actually change one day. Absolutely ridiculous. Wish people would wake up and stop enabling her financially. Would maybe give her incentive to get her life into gear.
It wouldn’t work nothing gives her incentive to change her life for the better. Not even what should make her want to the most

Frogger

Apr 3, 2024
Cambridge
All of her commenters are enablers now they should be very ashamed

Apr 16, 2023
Totally agree, followed her from the start and she will never ever change until people stop gifting her, but I also think she doesn't want to change, she's quite happy lazing in bed all day, claiming benefits and popping pills, in her eyes why work when get money for doing sod all