Lou @Lifewithloux

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
I can't wait for lou to be in other peoples boxes, I am going to comment about Lou every time she is there , going to tell everyone what a beg and lier she is , how she isn't an ex- druggie, as we have seen for ourselves her dealer going to her bungalow, how she won't get her cats neutered, talking about cats , she keeps talking to them but haven't seen them normally all over her bed ? , so yes Lou Lou i will be in the comments don't forget to say Hi to me , now have a nice day 😊

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Think our Lou lou beg is tell porkies about the police , unless they knocked nicely on her door and waited for her to open it , but I thought if you was raided , they don't knock they break your door down is this why she won't show us her door 😉 😜 where are your cats , and thanks beg you have blocked me so had to make another account how inconvenient , now let's see your front door and your baby cats 🐈

Apr 30, 2023
Think our Lou lou beg is tell porkies about the police , unless they knocked nicely on her door and waited for her to open it , but I thought if you was raided , they don't knock they break your door down is this why she won't show us her door 😉 😜 where are your cats , and thanks beg you have blocked me so had to make another account how inconvenient , now let's see your front door and your baby cats 🐈
Yeah, she can starve and wallow in her self pity as far as I'm concerned, because those poor innocent cats are more important.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
So I’m being told she is accusing our group of reporting her to the DWP over the weekend and getting her UC stopped. Whoever it was must have some amazing connections to get such a quick turn around time, never mind the fact that the DWP call centres aren’t open on the weekend 😂

Lou, if you’re gonna lie about us, at least TRY and make them believable…

Apr 19, 2024
earth
So I’m being told she is accusing our group of reporting her to the DWP over the weekend and getting her UC stopped. Whoever it was must have some amazing connections to get such a quick turn around time, never mind the fact that the DWP call centres aren’t open on the weekend 😂

And also ringing her drug place as well!!!

Seriously no one in the world,is ringing anyone about her as they all have lives,families,jobs and also they don’t give a do about her enough to be bothered to do it

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
And also ringing her drug place as well!!!

Seriously no one in the world,is ringing anyone about her as they all have lives,families,jobs and also they don’t give a do about her enough to be bothered to do it
Didn’t you know that Lou is the centre of the universe and everyone that watches her is obsessed with her 👀

Sep 6, 2023
Saw one of the cats earlier. It was trying to escape out the window

Apr 15, 2024
England

She literally spews s, no way on earth would that of happened 🤣🤣