Lou @Lifewithloux

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Can I just say to the lovelies, why are you even bothering with her?! She’s a waste of space and you all sound like intelligent girls. Just leave her to get on with it, she has zero credibility so no one will believe her s anyway
Soon changed when miss J came on no more shouting over you ladies and threatening to take you out of the boxes , I have been there from the beginning probably same as you ladies , and you have all been there for her over and over again .she will be back on tomorrow acting as nothing has happened and then slip in some sob story , I am sorry to say I think the cats have gone , but saying that they may have gone to someone who knows how to look after them and not give them McDonald's or let them inhale weed smoke

Aug 29, 2023
I don't know why Lou let's people in boxes giving her advice on court for her kids. Ladies giving her advice and Lous got an excuse for everything. She hasn't fought to see those kids because she's too lazy. Nothing to do with her name not being on a paper or whatever bullshit excuse she's given. If there was a court order to say she's allowed visitiayionnshe wouldnhave it if she fought James stopping her. Either there is no court order or she's not fought it. Lou says to the lady only the 1st sessions free though. The lady said no ul get legal aid...but even if she did have to pay aren't your kids worth every penny. U can buy takeaways, fags, drugs but not use your money to spend on fighting to see the kids. Even if by some miracle she did get off her lazy fat arse and fight, so much time has passed a judge would most likely want to know why she's left it so long. It would also be a concern that the kids are settled and Lou coming back into their lives would be unsettling. Nothing with the whole kids situation adds up with the various excuses Lou gives but one things for sure she could have done more to try to see them.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don't know why Lou let's people in boxes giving her advice on court for her kids. Ladies giving her advice and Lous got an excuse for everything. She hasn't fought to see those kids because she's too lazy. Nothing to do with her name not being on a paper or whatever bullshit excuse she's given. If there was a court order to say she's allowed visitiayionnshe wouldnhave it if she fought James stopping her. Either there is no court order or she's not fought it. Lou says to the lady only the 1st sessions free though. The lady said no ul get legal aid...but even if she did have to pay aren't your kids worth every penny. U can buy takeaways, fags, drugs but not use your money to spend on fighting to see the kids. Even if by some miracle she did get off her lazy fat arse and fight, so much time has passed a judge would most likely want to know why she's left it so long. It would also be a concern that the kids are settled and Lou coming back into their lives would be unsettling. Nothing with the whole kids situation adds up with the various excuses Lou gives but one things for sure she could have done more to try to see them.
She's not bothering with the kids as she knows she ain't seeing or having anything to do with them till there 18 and she knows that, but she has to keep spinning the story to keep the relevant to beg for money, won't be long and she won't be seeing Alfie aswell

May 7, 2023
It’s been at least 2 years so far she’s not seen them. For little ones, that’s a really long time. They probs don’t wanna see her now!
Shes got nothing to give them or show to them what she’s been doing all this time. It’s not like she’s been out earning, staying clean, setting up a lovely home and putting money aside for them. Every day those kids have woke up without a mam, she’s been scoring drugs and festering in her pit! I’ve seen her cry more over no friends, no drugs etc than I have her own kids. Shes had the money 10 times over now to pay legal fees or whatever it is she claims she needs to pay for to take her ex to court. Shes got no interested in getting those kids back. She knows they’re better off out of her live.
even when they’re 18 I doubt they’ll wanna know.

Apr 19, 2024
earth
We all know full well that there is not and has never been a court order for her to see the kids.
If there was then she would have shown it at some point over the years and the court would be making the visits happen.

This live last nigh(I was asleep🙄) was Lou hosting it? If so then why is she blaming miss j when the host controls the boxes? Was it just the lovelies that went in or were there newbies spouting their uneducated crap?

Apr 19, 2024
earth
So she’s not going to talk about while still talking about it.
She’s only annoyed about last night because “SHE” was talking about her kids. I have no clue who “SHE” is🤷‍♀️

Yes Lou you do have the right to be on TikTok the same as everyone else however you DO NOT have the right to keep on slagging off people like you are doing. Take accountability for,your part in the fall out and move on for the love of god

Aug 29, 2023
This morning it's all her moaning about her children being spoke about as if it was done maliciously and it so wasnt...it was an opinion. The thing is Lou people are going to have an opinion about your life because you share it on social media. You aren't going to like everyone's opinion either. When you lose your kids and do some of the things you have done like take drugs and constant begging people are going to have an opinion because it isn't good. If you don't like it then you shouldn't put your life out there. People can't have an opinion or talk about what they don't know. The trouble with Lou is she doesn't like it when people aren't giving her sympathy or praise. But the choices she's made, things she's done and way she's lived her life make it very hard for normal people to agree with it or feel sorry for her. Let's face it she's done nothing to better herself to deserve any praise.
*Also, nobody said she can't go in Miss Red etc box like Lou was saying this morning, what I heard being said was for her to stop going in boxes and talking about the lovelies. They have every right to defend themselves and get their side of the story out there after Lous told hers constantly especially when hers is a pack of lies!

Last edited: