Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Well me personally thinks her support workers are s, they go every 1 or 2 weeks ,she's had that bungalow for quite some time and if anything Lou and her s pit have got worse, whatever there saying to her is not working, it should be if no improvement kicked off scheme and put elsewhere, and by them seeing the state she lives in she should definitely not be allowed pets, and if they were decent workers they wouldn't fall for her s and report it, and if she thinks by getting eyebrows and tan make her look better sorry to say Lou it doesn't, you still look scruffy, you still live in a sess pit, your still bone idle and you are still neglecting them cats and their needs should be put before your own any decent pet owner knows that
1000% agree about her support workers, it's clear to us who watch through a screen that her place is a dump and getting worse, she looks incredibly unhealthy, always saying she has some kind of ailment, no motivation to do anything productive and isn't capable of looking after herself. Support workers need to be brutally honest to give her the kick up the arse she needs, rather than praising her for the smallest thing that a young child could do.

She should really be in shared housing (kinda feel bad for other occupants though) and assessed on a daily basis.

I never understood why she got put in what looked like a lovely, spacious 2 bed bungalow, when it was highly unlikely she'd have access to her kids, she barely uses any other room other than a dumping ground, a lovely garden many would dream of. A bedsit would've been perfect for her.

Sep 6, 2023
Lou leave us alone! We go into lives like EQs to watch her content not your weirdness. You just come across as mentally unhinged and desperate especially when you're in there on 2 accounts talking to yourself 🤣🤣🤣 you've said numerous times u want the lovelies to leave u alone but every time I see u in comments with them you're trying to instigate something. And while we're at it, why did u set up another backup last night and follow me if u want me to stay away from u?
Her asking herself a question has cracked me right up. She really is desperate for attention. Is MM her friend now???

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lou leave us alone! We go into lives like EQs to watch her content not your weirdness. You just come across as mentally unhinged and desperate especially when you're in there on 2 accounts talking to yourself 🤣🤣🤣 you've said numerous times u want the lovelies to leave u alone but every time I see u in comments with them you're trying to instigate something. And while we're at it, why did u set up another backup last night and follow me if u want me to stay away from u?
She's a total nut job, messaging herself, little Britain fk off Lou 🤣🤣 she's turning into a right Martha

Apr 15, 2024
England
1000% agree about her support workers, it's clear to us who watch through a screen that her place is a dump and getting worse, she looks incredibly unhealthy, always saying she has some kind of ailment, no motivation to do anything productive and isn't capable of looking after herself. Support workers need to be brutally honest to give her the kick up the arse she needs, rather than praising her for the smallest thing that a young child could do.

She should really be in shared housing (kinda feel bad for other occupants though) and assessed on a daily basis.

I never understood why she got put in what looked like a lovely, spacious 2 bed bungalow, when it was highly unlikely she'd have access to her kids, she barely uses any other room other than a dumping ground, a lovely garden many would dream of. A bedsit would've been perfect for her.
100% ground floor bedsit is what she should of been given, that's all she would have got where I'm from since doesn't have her kids, all her ailments are self inflicted caused by her being morbidly obese, she can't climb stairs because of her leg and hip which is caused by her being very overweight try moving more Lou go for walks not just to the chemist ,and by me reading the screen shots your on more than your prescribed stuff

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Her asking herself a question has cracked me right up. She really is desperate for attention. Is MM her friend now???
nooo MM isn't her friend now. What the do does she want to talk to us about? It better be a fing grovelling apology. Won't make any difference anyway she has blown any chance of being a lovely 🤣🤣🤣

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Nope. MM told her in comments to leave her alone. After the comment about MM calling her to wake her up MM said she doesn't have her number anymore and Lou said she'd inbox it her. I think she thought she was actually being funny but even randomers in the comments were telling Lou to take it elsewhere

Sep 6, 2023
nooo MM isn't her friend now. What the do does she want to talk to us about? It better be a fing grovelling apology. Won't make any difference anyway she has blown any chance of being a lovely 🤣🤣🤣

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Saying her home wasn't a pit, ok, yes, she showed the one room that wasn't too bad, but that's only because she doesn't use it. Then you see her bedroom 🤢, festering, messy, fithy, dirty pit. Even her bed is rotten 🤮

But that cup...B&M sticker still on it, clearly never been washed. Lou is disgusting, so probably worse than anyone else that has handled it in the shop/warehouse/factory but still...gross!