Lou @Lifewithloux

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
IMG_5961.png So buster and Marley and Lisa bayford smith one of her multiples on here both joined on the same day. She goes as far as to troll herself on here. Then pops up in this thread earlier as stuff is going down. Guarantee Lisa is buster and Marley and possible James too cause I’ve other suss messages about her suggesting James is linzi etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_5960.png
    IMG_5960.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5963.png
    IMG_5963.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 57

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Also buster and Marley account trolled Lisa on here and me and her had beef cause she accused me of outting her on here when it was in fact the buster and Marley account that outted her by referencing her insta account name. She loves to troll herself and has gone very quiet. Lisa where are you?

Attachments

• IMG_5964.png
    IMG_5964.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 55
May 7, 2024
UK
Lou as if you’re implying the comment I made about your kids school is a safeguarding one 💀 bruv if I wanted to kidnap a kid it wouldn’t be one of yours I promise 🙏🏽🤣 but wondered if you actually knew what school they attended? Name of their teacher? Best friend etc?…you probably know more about delusive anges morning routine than your own kids was my point, 👋🏽
I saw her reaction and thought the exact same as you!!! She knows s about her kids lives. Couple of years and they’ll be in seniors. Will she know what that school will be called? Probs not unless her mam tells her how sad. She’s probably never even picked them up from school before or been to their sports days/ parents evening etc.

The way she tried to lay into you about not working or being a SAHM made me giggle. She said something about you being online whilst you’ve got your kids at home 🤣🤣
Lou that was exactly your life on insta when O & M were still in your care!! You know when you used to hound people via inbox for tablets and beg for money from mummy Carol. short memory?!

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I saw her reaction and thought the exact same as you!!! She knows s about her kids lives. Couple of years and they’ll be in seniors. Will she know what that school will be called? Probs not unless her mam tells her how sad. She’s probably never even picked them up from school before or been to their sports days/ parents evening etc.

The way she tried to lay into you about not working or being a SAHM made me giggle. She said something about you being online whilst you’ve got your kids at home 🤣🤣
Lou that was exactly your life on insta when O & M were still in your care!! You know when you used to hound people via inbox for tablets and beg for money from mummy Carol. short memory?!
She’s always on about people having no jobs… has she seen the bloody state of herself? she told me to get job the other day. I actually parent my kids along with living with cysts in my spine, degenerative disc disease and herniated discs. She’s just had another pop at me there in EQ live asking if I had any hoovering to do. It’s 10 o’clock on a Sunday night 😂

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk

Didn't her son drink shampoo or something while she was on live ignoring him. Correct me if I'm wrong pls

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
IMG_5961.png So buster and Marley and Lisa bayford smith one of her multiples on here both joined on the same day. She goes as far as to troll herself on here. Then pops up in this thread earlier as stuff is going down. Guarantee Lisa is buster and Marley and possible James too cause I’ve other suss messages about her suggesting James is linzi etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very suspicious!

I did wonder where Lisa went, I've just gone back to read older posts and she's definitely tripped herself up. I don't know if she stopped following others but when James started to appear, I noticed she wasn't following me and removed me from following her.
At this point, I'm still confused, I don't know who James, Fake Lou, Buster&Marley is, but I trust my instincts enough to know who it isn’t Carly or any of the lovelies.

I am/was a regular watcher/commentator, but I'm not part of the official, VIP lovelies group 🫡

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Very suspicious!

I did wonder where Lisa went, I've just gone back to read older posts and she's definitely tripped herself up. I don't know if she stopped following others but when James started to appear, I noticed she wasn't following me and removed me from following her.
At this point, I'm still confused, I don't know who James, Fake Lou, Buster&Marley is, but I trust my instincts enough to know who it isn’t Carly or any of the lovelies.

I am/was a regular watcher/commentator, but I'm not part of the official, VIP lovelies group 🫡
a few weeks ago Lisa viewed my TT profile about 8 times in one day so I asked her if I could help her with anything, she blocked me 😅

Oct 3, 2023
Off topic of the who’s who’s alter ego conversations but a lot of vets are doing heavy discounts on microchipping cats since it’s only a week before it becomes compulsory. A local one to me is doing it for £8 per animal cheaper than a box of fags these days but I bet Lou’s poor cats still don’t get it done as they aren’t her priority.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Off topic of the who’s who’s alter ego conversations but a lot of vets are doing heavy discounts on microchipping cats since it’s only a week before it becomes compulsory. A local one to me is doing it for £8 per animal cheaper than a box of fags these days but I bet Lou’s poor cats still don’t get it done as they aren’t her priority.
She has no intention of getting those cats chipped, vaccinated or neutered/spayed