Lou @Lifewithloux

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Off topic of the who’s who’s alter ego conversations but a lot of vets are doing heavy discounts on microchipping cats since it’s only a week before it becomes compulsory. A local one to me is doing it for £8 per animal cheaper than a box of fags these days but I bet Lou’s poor cats still don’t get it done as they aren’t her priority.
No way will she pay £16 out, she needs the sunbed to tan her legs

Aug 29, 2023
She’s always on about people having no jobs… has she seen the bloody state of herself? she told me to get job the other day. I actually parent my kids along with living with cysts in my spine, degenerative disc disease and herniated discs. She’s just had another pop at me there in EQ live asking if I had any hoovering to do. It’s 10 o’clock on a Sunday night 😂
If anyone has hoovering to do it's Lou! The state of her house is absolutely disgusting...she lives in utter filth. What a cheek she has saying that to anyone especially as most people do not live in the conditions she does!

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
why isn't her being unblocked and being able to come in the live enough? why does she have to come into the box if she's not going to talk anyway? make it make sense mate?!
Makes no sense. She just wants everything on her terms. Like you said, if she's happy to be muted in the box, why not just sit in the comments.
She thinks she's winning if she gets her way, she has such little power, so in her tiny mind, she thinks it's the way to get one over on everyone.

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
Makes no sense. She just wants everything on her terms. Like you said, if she's happy to be muted in the box, why not just sit in the comments.
She thinks she's winning if she gets her way, she has such little power, so in her tiny mind, she thinks it's the way to get one over on everyone.
You’re right, I hope blueskies doesn’t give in. You all know she’ll start gobbing off! Some Beth is going to come in apparently 😂

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Please tell me where I said it was an exposure, was abusive to Lou or said it was about Lou????? I will not let her in the box. I have only ever had 2 positive interactions with Lou in a box and those were only because i was chatting with the lovelies, the rest of the time she screamed like a toddler and been rude and abusive 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603_191259_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603_191259_TikTok.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
Please tell me where I said it was an exposure, was abusive to Lou or said it was about Lou????? I will not let her in the box. I have only ever had 2 positive interactions with Lou in a box and those were only because i was chatting with the lovelies, the rest of the time she screamed like a toddler and been rude and abusive 🤷‍♀️
She promises she won't kick off....Not everyone is thick as Lou 🙄

May 7, 2024
UK
Didn't say she wanted to make amends last week so everyone went in her live to have a chat then she jumped straight down their throats??? Yep she ain't getting in my box to do that again, she can do that in her own live
Im glad you’re not letting her in the box tbf. She never lets anyone speak and after the way she’s treated you and the lovelies, the fing audacity of her to ask in the first place. Shes so entitled, cheeky bjtch! 🤣