Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Didn't say she wanted to make amends last week so everyone went in her live to have a chat then she jumped straight down their throats??? Yep she ain't getting in my box to do that again, she can do that in her own live
Yeah, she can have a great time in her lives with all those vie...wait..14 viewers. Least she can keep up with the comments 😂

Aug 29, 2023
Her stories with her laying in her pit, boasting about all the stuff she's getting done in her house. Shame she only has another year in there....
And it really doesn't matter what she has done because the new carpet will be stained and filthy in a couple weeks max...the wardrobe will be broken. Plus no point putting new things into her house when it's completely filthy with piles of clothes and just crap everywhere. Her walls are filthy, windowsills covered in grime and rubbish....it must stink in her house 🤮 Remember the new hoover she bought weeks ago, the box was still lying in her room when she was live earlier. She's taken the hoover out so why keep the box. Doesn't she know what bins are for 🤣 Not that she could hoover properly anyway, she could just hoover round the piles of crap I guess 😳 Don't know how she's not embarrassed to come live when her house is the way it is and even Lou herself always looks grubby, iv seen cleaner tramps.

MaBitsandBobs

Sep 30, 2023
Just seen her insta updates, I don’t have TT, has she moved house? Why’s she getting new wardrobes, carpets and internet?
Also didn’t she say her birthday was last month ages ago? She’s looking forward to… food vouchers being sent to her. Jesus Christ change the record 😴 I hate body shaming anyone but she carries on like she never eats as though we can’t actually see what she looks like! Which brain dead morons actually part with their hard earned cash to send her just eat vouchers? It can only be people with a fetish at this point 😱

Aug 29, 2023
Just seen her insta updates, I don’t have TT, has she moved house? Why’s she getting new wardrobes, carpets and internet?
Also didn’t she say her birthday was last month ages ago? She’s looking forward to… food vouchers being sent to her. Jesus Christ change the record 😴 I hate body shaming anyone but she carries on like she never eats as though we can’t actually see what she looks like! Which brain dead morons actually part with their hard earned cash to send her just eat vouchers? It can only be people with a fetish at this point 😱
I don't think she got new carpets. She just got a piece of carpet to go where her built in wardrobes were because they have been taken down. The new wardrobe thats probably just a stand alone type thing will be to replace the built in ones. I think people ask for her wishlist and say they will send food vouchers taking the piss and probably won't actually send them. Most know what Lou is like by now and won't part with their hard earned cash. If she's lucky she might get a couple people stupid enough to send her something but more fool them.