Lou @Lifewithloux

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
LETS DISCUSS THE HYPOCRISY THE LOVELIES BRING TO THE TABLE.

LOU MAKES A RACIST COMMENT AND THEY ALL JUMP ON HER BRAND HER A RACIST AND LET THE APP KNOW HOW BAD SHE IS. FINE I UNDERSTAND ITS BAD SHE IS A RACIST AND USES RACIST COMMENTS AND EMOJIS.

BLUESKIES SAYS THAT WE ARE ALL POC AS WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TONES WHICH IS USING HER WHITE PRIVILEGE TO THE MAX. NO BLUESKIES WE ARE NOT ALL POC AS WE ARE DIFFERENT SHADES. DO SOME RESEARCH AND LEARN ABOUT WHAT BEING A POC OF COLOUR MEANS. POC ARE HIGHLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND COMMENTS LIKE THIS JUST PROVE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK RACISM ISNT A BIG DEAL.

WE ALL SEE COLOUR.
WE ARE NOT ALL POC.
RACISM IS REAL.
DISCRIMINATION IS REAL.
WHITE PRIVILIDGE IS RIFE.

ANYWAY WHY DID THE OH SO WONDERFUL LOVELIES NOT PULL BLUESKIES UP ON HER COMMENT BUT BATTER LOU FOR ALOT LESS?

HYPOCRITES

Sep 6, 2023

LOU MAKES A RACIST COMMENT AND THEY ALL JUMP ON HER BRAND HER A RACIST AND LET THE APP KNOW HOW BAD SHE IS. FINE I UNDERSTAND ITS BAD SHE IS A RACIST AND USES RACIST COMMENTS AND EMOJIS.

BLUESKIES SAYS THAT WE ARE ALL POC AS WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TONES WHICH IS USING HER WHITE PRIVILEGE TO THE MAX. NO BLUESKIES WE ARE NOT ALL POC AS WE ARE DIFFERENT SHADES. DO SOME RESEARCH AND LEARN ABOUT WHAT BEING A POC OF COLOUR MEANS. POC ARE HIGHLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND COMMENTS LIKE THIS JUST PROVE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK RACISM ISNT A BIG DEAL.

WE ALL SEE COLOUR.
WE ARE NOT ALL POC.
RACISM IS REAL.
DISCRIMINATION IS REAL.

ANYWAY WHY DID THE OH SO WONDERFUL LOVELIES NOT PULL BLUESKIES UP ON HER COMMENT BUT BATTER LOU FOR ALOT LESS?

HYPOCRITES
How is it racist when she hasn't targeted one race? She included all races (every human on earth) in her statement. She didn't exclude anybody in her statement, she included.
So unless it's racist now to even speak about different colours I think youre grasping at straws

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
How is it racist when she hasn't targeted one race? She included all races (every human on earth) in her statement. She didn't exclude anybody in her statement, she included.
So unless it's racist now to even speak about different colours I think youre grasping at straws
GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ON WHAT POC MEANS TO POC THEN COME BACK

Sep 6, 2023
GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ON WHAT POC MEANS TO POC THEN COME BACK
Person of colour. No research needed. It's common knowledge. One of the first thing in life a child is taught is colours. Last I checked white is a colour. Maybe you should research the colour palette. But no you just want to stir s. Her comment wasn't racist. Youre trying to make it racist the way you are twisting it. calling a person a monkey due to the colour of their skin is highly racist. Being inclusive of everybody is the complete opposite

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
Person of colour. No research needed. It's common knowledge. One of the first thing in life a child is taught is colours. Last I checked white is a colour. Maybe you should research the colour palette. But no you just want to stir s. Her comment wasn't racist. Youre trying to make it racist the way you are twisting it. calling a person a monkey due to the colour of their skin is highly racist. Being inclusive of everybody is the complete opposite
PERSON OF COLOUR IS USED TO DESCRIBE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WHITE

YOU ARE TAKING THAT AWAY FORM EVERY POC BY MAKING THEIR FEELINGS AND PRIDE INVALID

AGAIN LOOK UP POC

Apr 19, 2024
manchester

Attachments

• IMG_6705.jpeg
    IMG_6705.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 62
Apr 19, 2024
manchester

WE ALL SEE COLOUR.
WE ARE NOT ALL POC.
RACISM IS REAL.
DISCRIMINATION IS REAL.

HYPOCRITES
Blueskies is not and never has been part of the lovelies she is an OG for sure but they have their own sub group. I personally only went into her lives for a gossip and laugh with some of the regulars from Lou’s lives that I didn’t see round the app anymore.

The reason no one reacted to the comment was due to the fact a rash response would not of been appropriate or dignified as it caused such upset.

Jumping on the comment at the time would not if been the best idea , and no one agreed or interacted, the subject was best squashed.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
BUT THE LOVELIES COULD OF SHUT IT DOWN THERE AND THEN RATHER THAN LEAVING IT UNTIL I CALLED YOU OUT
One of us did ask that the subject was changed. If you go back to my original reply, you will see that I put why it wasn’t addressed fully there and then.

If you were in the live, you would have seen that none of us ‘lovelies’ took part in that conversation or agreed with what was said!

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
BUT THE LOVELIES COULD OF SHUT IT DOWN THERE AND THEN RATHER THAN LEAVING IT UNTIL I CALLED YOU OUT
U really need a job, or a hobby, or sex. Something that'll take up your time, maybe diamond art?
If my comment was indeed racist then I apologise to anyone I offended, it was never my intention. I'm autistic and often the thoughts in my head don't come out the way I mean them to. I have never once treated a person differently because of the colour of their skin as I don't see colour, i see people. Beautiful interesting people with all different shades of skin and then there's the occasional t like u 😁

Again, if my comment offended anyone please accept my apologies, I'll do better next time as knowledge is power and education is key ❤️

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
What a coincidence that I do a live on Monday saying I believe Lisa Bayford Smith is James/Buster&Marley and I've been targeted ever since 🤔 a fake account in my name, accusations of racism and look who's suddenly reappeared and checked my account this morning 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605_095307_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605_095307_TikTok.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 49