Lou @Lifewithloux

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
That bungalow and garden(s) are wasted on her. The families that would love outdoor space like that and she's left it like that. She should be in a bedsit with no outdoor space. Doesn't even hang washing up. Useless!
I've heard her say twice now that they've decided to give her a fresh start and restart her 2 year tenancy in June so she'll get an extra year to do absolutely s all but wreck the place

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
She’s trying to craic she’s 30 this week hahahahaha she was 30 last year???
Nope. She's got a couple of new people crawling up her arse. Yesterday she said she's proved that a friendship group can be made in her lives, even if they don't want her in it 🤣
In the last day I've heard her say that her and the kids fled domestic violence and she spent a week sleeping in an alley where there was a man using a spray can and lighter as a flamethrower

I promise I'm not joking, if I was I'd make it more believable lol

Shad0w

Apr 16, 2023
Never understood why she was put in a spacious, 2 bed bungalow in the first place, especially as there was a very low likelihood of having visitation with her kids. Then when you consider it's only temporary, I can't see the point. Why let her be in a lovely home to trash, then move her somewhere else?
Where I live, there's women, men and families being put in B&Bs, hostels of tiny flats, if they're lucky and there she is in a lovely bungalow. Absolute waste!
Thats what really pisses me off! She only ever sits festering in the one room anyway, so a bed sit would have been ample, until she proved she could keel a place clean and tidy. It’s a joke that ‘the scheme’ (us mugs taxes) will be used to sort it all out for the next loser who doesn’t want to help themselves.
I am not tarring all addicts with the same brush, but we’ve all sat through this spiral time and time again….. and it’s getting worse every time.

Aug 29, 2023
She's been in that bungalow for what? A year at least and she's not done her garden once! She's not painted or done anything to her house to improve it, not even keep it clean. She has no idea how to live like a normal person, which is crazy given her age and that she's had 3 kids.
I honestly don't know how she's not embarrassed to let people into her house. I would be too embarrassed to walk down the street if my garden looked like that.
Instead of worrying about gifts and her birthday she needs to sort herself out. She wants people round to her house. Does she not realise people would be disgusted at the way she lives 🤮
Since she moved into the bungalou all thats happened is the condition of it and herself has got worse and will continue to do so because I think she's just a dirty person. If she wasn't she wouldn't still be living the way she does. She claims she's in recovery so what is her excuse? She's got a sore back and legs?! Caused by the fact she's overweight and takes no exercise. Nothing in her life will improve unless SHE puts in the hard work and makes an effort.

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Lou getting kicked out of EQ’s discord is the funniest thing I’ve heard this weekend. Well deserved 😂😂
She tried telling eq,that when she was live the milkman came,(which he did),but then she said the milkman started talking to her saying he knew eq,(which he did not),he was a geordie,and she started trying to put a scouse accent on....completely embarrassing herself,even her comments were saying cringe.....she was chatting so much s,saying vis and vat....she needs to stop lying about absolutely everything,eq minx can't stand her,

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Lou getting kicked out of EQ’s discord is the funniest thing I’ve heard this weekend. Well deserved 😂😂
She tried telling eq,that when she was live the milkman came,(which he did),but then she said the milkman started talking to her saying he knew eq,(which he did not),he was a geordie,and she started trying to put a scouse accent on....completely embarrassing herself,even her comments were saying cringe.....she was chatting so much s,saying vis and vat....she needs to stop lying about absolutely everything,eq minx can't stand her,

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Did she not turn 30 last year?!.

And l think I've missed something, but are these 'lovelies' us by any chance?.

Screenshot_20240608-200433_TikTok.jpg

I think she is maybe referring to her new lovelies not the original rebel group of myself, Miss Marvel, NC, Phero, Blondie Panda, Clair and Sammy but do knows with her she can't even get her age right

Sep 6, 2023
When she met him down by the shop after she asked if he watched EQ and he said he did. That was after she was sat on the wall stalking him and shouting at him

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
Yet when it kicked off the other week eq minx was in Lou’s live supporting her 😂