Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Loving the ? as if you don’t follow me and know exactly who I am. And yes, it’s been established that I’m obsessed with KK, everybody knows i faff off to the thought of her and her second hand sex machine whilst lobbing toys at her kids and selling her flange for a fiver a pop 🤣🤣
All know who KKs obsessed with ...its the kraken 🤣🤣

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
When Lou says it’s only the cc lot who speaks s, these people last night were accounts I’ve never seen. They dug up so much from her tattle and insta days from years ago!! there was comment after comments of people confirming each alleged story. Not everyone can be wrong Lou?
Exactly. Yet in Lou’s eyes everyone else is always the problem. Funny that.

May 7, 2024
UK
Damn l wish I'd stayed to see that!
The lady who first pulled her went in the box, then lou got in the box and admitted to some of it then started crying. Then one of CA’s mods were pulling her for switching from crying to not crying when she’s getting defensive (which we’ve seen her do before on her own lives) she went in the end cos she just kept crying. The conversation went on about 50 mins. The unaliving/red bull stoey blew their minds. Birdie got in the box and confirmed that one. Spot on btw 👏🏻

Squonk

Jun 15, 2024
UK
Good grief, is this crazy grifter still around? I remember there used to be threads about her on Tattle until the mods decided to lock them. Can't remember why they did that now - was anyone else around on there at the time who can refresh my memory. They were certainly a wild ride. I don't have TikTok but I may need to sign up purely to see what beggy Lou is up to these days. Probably the same as all those years ago on a different platform.

Allykatz

Apr 16, 2023
Earth
Good grief, is this crazy grifter still around? I remember there used to be threads about her on Tattle until the mods decided to lock them. Can't remember why they did that now - was anyone else around on there at the time who can refresh my memory. They were certainly a wild ride. I don't have TikTok but I may need to sign up purely to see what beggy Lou is up to these days. Probably the same as all those years ago on a different platform.
I think and I could be wrong it was closed due to how vulnerable they thought she was and perhaps the drug taking that was going on but I might have got it confused 🤔

Jun 21, 2023
She's worse. At least when she was posing as a Hincher some sections of her house got cleaned from time to time

Squonk

Jun 15, 2024
UK
She's worse. At least when she was posing as a Hincher some sections of her house got cleaned from time to time

Does that American woman (Carol?) still send her money and gifts?

I used to swing in between feeling sorry for Lou (because she's clearly not the brightest spark) and then really disliking her lazy beggy behaviour. She's certainly packed on some timber since I last looked at her Insta page.

My favourite Lou moments were when she cut her fringe and the night either she or someone else bought followers so they were increasing by 1,000 every 5 minutes :LOL:

Does it seem like she's genuinely off the drugs now? I'm guessing that was the reason she no longer has custody of her children.