Lou @Lifewithloux

May 30, 2024
Australia
I think Carol still lurks but doesn’t come up with the money as often as Lou wants. Lou did herself no favors when she was living with Ste and then when she moved into her bungalow. Her begging was next level and would be followed up with her being off her face, snoring etc on lives. Gifts of money seemed to dry up when she was caught on a live asking Ste to hit her so she could cry foul. Ste then went to prison for a few months (different reason) and his Income went with him. A highlight was her also filming her dealer delivering her supplies, another grabbing pills from Ste to gobble while on a live. She says she is clean but Lou never tells the truth - she admits to marjuana and whatever her doctor prescribes - I call bullshit.

May 17, 2023
I think Carol still lurks but doesn’t come up with the money as often as Lou wants. Lou did herself no favors when she was living with Ste and then when she moved into her bungalow. Her begging was next level and would be followed up with her being off her face, snoring etc on lives. Gifts of money seemed to dry up when she was caught on a live asking Ste to hit her so she could cry foul. Ste then went to prison for a few months (different reason) and his Income went with him. A highlight was her also filming her dealer delivering her supplies, another grabbing pills

I haven’t been in here for ages.
What’s happened to Ste?
from Ste to gobble while on a live. She says she is clean but Lou never tells the truth - she admits to marjuana and whatever her doctor prescribes - I call bullshit.

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Haven’t been in here for ages, where’s Ste gone?
Still picking fag butt's up off da floor to make a full cig,still spitting bars,he's as good as Eminem ya know,they're both a pair of scum bags,failed parents,her not just once but twice,but hey 31 years old begging two people to click va link so she can get some clothes as she has none,oh apart from that massive mountain on the bedroom floor,that someone who has nothing to do ALL day can't be arsed to wash...shes a embarrassment,and has the nerve to call herself a mother...and for that miss marvel still modding for her after everything she's done.....well well well

Jun 21, 2023
Does that American woman (Carol?) still send her money and gifts?

I used to swing in between feeling sorry for Lou (because she's clearly not the brightest spark) and then really disliking her lazy beggy behaviour. She's certainly packed on some timber since I last looked at her Insta page.

My favourite Lou moments were when she cut her fringe and the night either she or someone else bought followers so they were increasing by 1,000 every 5 minutes :LOL:

Does it seem like she's genuinely off the drugs now? I'm guessing that was the reason she no longer has custody of her children.
The famous £100 fwinge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616-203946~2.png
    Screenshot_20240616-203946~2.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 102
Jun 21, 2023
Her whining on her instagram. I didn't get much for my birthday......
So fing what 🙄
Does anyone over the age of 18 get much for their birthday?

Does anyone get much from random strangers on the internet?

Piss off Lou, you've done pretty well for someone who has no real life friends, no colleagues, no school mums, and no one she sees regularly enough to give a s about her bloody birthday, sits on their arse in filth talking s for everyone to hear and still manages to get hand outs!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
The famous £100 fwinge
😂 poor miss mops!
The massive gap!
I recall she pretended a lady called Juliet had cut it… until she got caught out on that lie and admitted cutting it herself.
Can you remember what she spent the money on? Bits n bobs?

I honestly wish I’d saved all the stuff from back then into a drop box or something… I’d love to see that pretending to be dead post again 🥲

May 30, 2024
Australia
😂 poor miss mops!
The massive gap!
I recall she pretended a lady called Juliet had cut it… until she got caught out on that lie and admitted cutting it herself.

I honestly wish I’d saved all the stuff from back then into a drop box or something… I’d love to see that pretending to be dead post again 🥲
I think if you read back from the beginning of this thread it is all there

May 23, 2023
😂 poor miss mops!
The massive gap!

It’s posted on my TikTok (mumma kraken) I think it’s the first story uploaded

Jun 21, 2023
😂 poor miss mops!
The massive gap!

Bits n bobs, red bull and cigarettes. If I recall correctly she increased the amount of time she was going to the shop and going live with red bulls, stopping for a smoke etc. It was constantly "I'm buzzing about the hundred quid and I'll go get my hair done tomorrow" several days in a row. I think she panicked when people started to put pressure on her to get it done, with the money well and truly down the toilet and in her lungs.
And hence, the DIY fwinge was created and displayed in all it's glory

Jun 21, 2023
dunno what’s funnier Lou’s redbull resurrection or you unearthing this beaut of a photo. The wonky fringe she did herself so she could pocket the £100 for herself 🤣🤣
It's still on her IG. An everlasting thank you to LMM for her generosity.

Have a look at this pic. No idea what possessed her to take it and not once in 4 years think maybe she should remove it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616-203836~2.png
    Screenshot_20240616-203836~2.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 92

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
😂 poor miss mops!
The massive gap!

Sorry beaut but I'm done with her drama. Everything involving her turns to dog s and i like my quiet peaceful life. This was the moment I was so glad to be on an alt lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616_015917_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616_015917_TikTok.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 108