Lou @Lifewithloux

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
I love how after a full day of begging people to join her link she resorts to using the kids for sympathy. It’s always her go to and like someone said above, why the eff would the kids be going out with her and her parents today if she saw them anyway. They’d be with their dad regardless 🤷🏻‍♀️
The cat literally trying to lock her mouth,she said she had eaten chicken,that's how hungry them cats are,and she want the kids.....stop it woman,you can't brush your own hair,or cook,how ya gonna look after kids

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
Usually fleas or some skin condition (coming from a dog person who knows nothing about cats but assuming it’s similar!)
Yes correct. My pure white cat loses fur and cuts himself up if he gets fleas vet said he is allergic to fleas so we have to keep up with his flea treatments or he looks like he has been attacked. I pay £10 a month for flea and worm treatments from pets at home and it gets delivered so don’t even have to remember to go get it. She has no excuse and shouldn’t own cats when she won’t even treat for fleas let alone get their injections done

Apr 15, 2024
England
Usually fleas or some skin condition (coming from a dog person who knows nothing about cats but assuming it’s similar!)
Yes I'd agree, being a dog person myself I'd say skin condition over grooming fleas could also be poor nutrition( lack of ) the fact they haven't been wormed or flead it's sheer neglect on Lous part, in their short life all they've known is filth and lack of proper food