Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
I’d sell a kidney to see Lou on Jeremy Kyle 🤣🤣 could you imagine? 💀💀💀 Jabba in the audience giving it the biggun, Ste swaggering on to the stage ready to rap battle Jezza and beat up Steve. Them offering her rehab for the sake of her kids, her tripping over her dodgy ankle trying to get into the car only to get kicked out of rehab same day for trying to ponce pregabs from fellow guests. Graham just stood there ready to retire. Would have been some episode!

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

I’d sell a kidney to see Lou on Jeremy Kyle 🤣🤣 could you imagine? 💀💀💀 Jabba in the audience giving it the biggun, Ste swaggering on to the stage ready to rap battle Jezza and beat up Steve. Them offering her rehab for the sake of her kids, her tripping over her dodgy ankle trying to get into the car only to get kicked out of rehab same day for trying to ponce pregabs from fellow guests. Graham just stood there ready to retire. Would have been some episode!
I KNEW that if Lou was on jezza you’d have been the first person to post about it and I probably would’ve started following her sooner 😂😂💀💀

May 23, 2023
QUICK QUESTION DO THE MONDAY CLUB PARENTS KNOW U R A BULLY
QUICK QUESTION DOES YOUR DOCTOR KNOW YOU’RE OFF YOUR MEDS?
I KNEW that if Lou was on jezza you’d have been the first person to post about it and I probably would’ve started following her sooner 😂😂💀💀
Right? Probably would have had the title of the episode tattooed on my arse 🤣🤣

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
So we use mental health issues as a joke/insult on these threads now do we? If Lou or KK said something like that we would all be slagging them for being ableist 🙄

Blueskies…you have gone back on your truce with with Lou. The truce YOU suggested on your live and in your dm to her.

The rumour mill is whirring about Lou and people are trying to run with whatever it says eg appearing on Jeremy Kyle.

This thread has gone crazy.

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
So we use mental health issues as a joke/insult on these threads now do we? If Lou or KK said something like that we would all be slagging them for being ableist 🙄

Blueskies…you have gone back on your truce with with Lou. The truce YOU suggested on your live and in your dm to her.

The rumour mill is whirring about Lou and people are trying to run with whatever it says eg appearing on Jeremy Kyle.

This thread has gone crazy.
So you're condoning threatening a children's charity over Tiktok drama? Nice!

Talking about drama, that's all Lou was after yesterday, making something out of nothing so she could get 100+ people in the live. She's sharing random lives to me today so can't be that bothered

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_185305_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_185305_TikTok.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
So you're condoning threatening children's charity over Tiktok drama? Nice!

Talking about drama, that's all Lou was after yesterday, making something out of nothing so she could get 100+ people in the box. She's sharing random lives to me today so can't be that bothered
A QUESTION NOT A THREAT. READ IT AGAIN

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
So you're condoning threatening children's charity over Tiktok drama? Nice!

Talking about drama, that's all Lou was after yesterday, making something out of nothing so she could get 100+ people in the box. She's sharing random lives to me today so can't be that bothered
I’ve seen no threat to a children’s charity?

I didn’t mention drama either. I saw you talking about Lou on here yesterday and then pretending not to know why she did a live about you last night. That’s why I mentioned your broken truce.

Considering you have said you are autistic and have experience of autism in the family, I don’t think it’s right that you are making a joke out of mental illness issues.

I was in Lou’s live last night. The only person she wanted in the box was you, to clear the air once and for all and you never showed up. She even shared the live to you.

It’s making you come across a little pathetic and immature if I’m honest.

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
I’ve seen no threat to a children’s charity?

I didn’t mention drama either. I saw you talking about Lou on here yesterday and then pretending not to know why she did a live about you last night. That’s why I mentioned your broken truce.

Considering you have said you are autistic and have experience of autism in the family, I don’t think it’s right that you are making a joke out of mental illness issues.

I was in Lou’s live last night. The only person she wanted in the box was you, to clear the air once and for all and you never showed up. She even shared the live to you.

It’s making you come across a little pathetic and immature if I’m honest.
When did I get turned into the bad guy here? It's like you're all terrified to upset Lou so she can treat you like absolute s and you still go back kissing her arse and babying her. I've never made any kind of personal attack on any of u or anyone else. I said one thing on my live that i didnt fully understand and apologised for immediately. Everyone was more than happy to sit in comments and encourage me to jump in the box, youre happy to load the gun but get someone else to fire the bullets.
Anyway, peace out ✌️

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
When did I get turned into the bad guy here? It's like you're all terrified to upset Lou so she can treat you like absolute s and you still go back kissing her arse and babying her. I've never made any kind of personal attack on any of u or anyone else. I said one thing on my live that i didnt fully understand and apologised for immediately. Everyone was more than happy to sit in comments and encourage me to jump in the box, youre happy to load the gun but get someone else to fire the bullets.
Anyway, peace out ✌️
No one is kissing Lou’s arse. Everyone else involved has simply stopped dragging it on. You’re the only one that can’t seem to stop even though you were the one that was most vocal about not speaking about her anymore.

You took it upon yourself to try and be the mouthpiece for a group of people that you weren’t involved with and now seem to spitting your dummy out when people haven’t followed your plan.

What box are you on about? Everyone is more than able to speak for themselves. I’m not sure why you’ve put yourself on some kind of pedestal. It’s honestly laughable.

Stop trying to play the victim. If you’re going to continue speaking about Lou on here, even going as far as replying to comments that don’t mention you and using it as an excuse to discuss her weight (which is so hypocritical considering you’ve had weight loss surgery), don’t be confused as to why she is going to clap back.

Enjoy your fluffy lives.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
do me go touch some grass, hug a tree, learn how to knit ffs.
What a bunch of silly paragraphs 💀💀💀
Literally spent the day gardening, including tending to my apple trees. I’m crocheting at the minute but knitting is next on the list. Anymore suggestions on how I can spend my free time?

Not sure why you’re getting involved when you don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️

May 23, 2023
Literally spent the day gardening, including tending to my apple trees. I’m crocheting at the minute but knitting is next on the list. Anymore suggestions on how I can spend my free time?

Not sure why you’re getting involved when you don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️
Lovely I couldn’t give a sticky s what’s going on behind the scenes, you’re arguing over a crackhead 🤣🤣🤣 a fing crack fiend who’s lost her kids and weighs more than my entire family combined.
I’ll involve my pretty little self where ever I want to, Lovely, get used to it xx

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Lovely I couldn’t give a sticky s what’s going on behind the scenes, you’re arguing over a crackhead 🤣🤣🤣 a fing crack fiend who’s lost her kids and weighs more than my entire family combined.
I’ll involve my pretty little self where ever I want to, Lovely, get used to it xx
If you think this is about Lou then I don’t know how to simplify it enough for you.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
If YOU think this thread isn’t about Lou make your own thread about your little problems seeing as you’re so good with your fingers. Off you trot, 🐎
Not sure who died and made you boss but I’ve every right to carry on in this thread.

Your initial comment in this convo had nothing to do with Lou so maybe you should take your own advice.

May 23, 2023
Not sure who died and made you boss but I’ve every right to carry on in this thread.

Your initial comment in this convo had nothing to do with Lou so maybe you should take your own advice.
You spent the day tending to your garden like a grown up and then replied to me like a 15 year old. You’ll be telling me ‘it’s a free country next’ 💀 which it totally is so I’ll comment when I want, you can feel free to reply but every time you do know to make sure you entertain me or best not bother. Understand?