Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
You spent the day tending to your garden like a grown up and then replied to me like a 15 year old. You’ll be telling me ‘it’s a free country next’ 💀 which it totally is so I’ll comment when I want, you can feel free to reply but every time you do know to make sure you entertain me or best not bother. Understand?
‘Understand?’ 😂😂😂

Your inflated ego on these threads leaves me in hysterics. Is there an unwritten rule where we should all bow down to the mighty Kraken?

May 23, 2023
This is your problem lads. You have no friends 🤣 I’ve known Carly since before this forum was a twinkle in its creators eye. We are FRIENDS. Not just online friends, actual real life ones. We have more than not liking Lou in common 💀
I’m more in love with Carly than she is with me because she’s one of the most amazing parents I’ve ever come across in my life. What else do you dumb fs have?

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
This is your problem lads. You have no friends 🤣 I’ve known Carly since before this forum was a twinkle in its creators eye. We are FRIENDS. Not just online friends, actual real life ones. We have more than not liking Lou in common 💀
I’m more in love with Carly than she is with me because she’s one of the most amazing parents I’ve ever come across in my life. What else do you dumb fs have?
Yes we have no friends poor us 🤣🤣 your insults are very child like!

Anyway off to go and chat to my pretend friends while you sit and defend people you don't know. Genius

May 23, 2023

Anyway off to go and chat to my pretend friends while you sit and defend people you don't know. Genius
Imagine somebody that clearly can’t read signing off like that. Go to sleep and come back, read again, delete your comment and nobody will judge you at all lovely xx

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

Sit and chat to your pretend friends about Lou all the while licking her arse on lives yes yes poor you. Very child like.

May 23, 2023
Gay biatch 🤣🤣🤣
Sit and chat to your pretend friends about Lou all the while licking her arse on lives yes yes poor you. Very child like.
Mate it’s the fact Lou has become some kind of Obelisk type entity on here. They’ll be shrines to honour her by the end of this decade watch! 👀🤣

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I was busy earlier so couldn’t give this thread my full attention or reply properly… here now though, disgusted at the comments about blueskies. You were all happy to be besties with her last month when you broke up with Lou. Absolute worst set of two faced fs ever. If you’re gonna troll an obese recovering “lol” junkie. Then fing own it.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I was busy earlier so couldn’t give this thread my full attention or reply properly… here now though, disgusted at the comments about blueskies. You were all happy to be besties with her last month when you broke up with Lou. Absolute worst set of two faced fs ever. If you’re gonna troll an obese recovering “lol” junkie. Then fing own it.
I have never claimed to be friends with Blueskies. I sent her the odd comment outside of her lives.

Why would you be disgusted by the truth? 😂

The only one being two faced was the person holding lives about Lou and encouraging people to talk about her. The next day she’s messaging her ‘friends’ to say she doesn’t trust the very people she’s been inviting into her lives.

On that note, I’m done for the night.

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
What are you trying to accomplish with that statement?

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I have never claimed to be friends with Blueskies. I sent her the odd comment outside of her lives.

Why would you be disgusted by the truth? 😂

The only one being two faced was the person holding lives about Lou and encouraging people to talk about her. The next day she’s messaging her ‘friends’ to say she doesn’t trust the very people she’s been inviting into her lives.

On that note, I’m done for the night.
Ah like you guys never claimed to be friends with Lou. I keep forgetting. Sorry 💀 Is it pheros lovelies now ?