Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
Any goss from the grave shagger today? Other half is home so I can’t watch her cos her voice jars him 🤣🤣 have any cats been spotted? We still on just the 3 chins? Did she get her shein refewals so she can buy more tat for her shole? Fill a b in please lads 🙏🏽
Looks like she’s finally cleaned her pit enough for her to see A. She’s posted a video of them. He looks so lovely and healthy. I hope he’s having an amazing life ❤️

Apr 15, 2024
England
Looks like she’s finally cleaned her pit enough for her to see A. She’s posted a video of them. He looks so lovely and healthy. I hope he’s having an amazing life ❤️
That'll be the reason she's cleaned her hovel, so glad that little boy has new parents and living his best life, because he certainly wouldn't look that healthy and clean if he was with Lou and Ste

May 7, 2024
UK
That'll be the reason she's cleaned her hovel, so glad that little boy has new parents and living his best life, because he certainly wouldn't look that healthy and clean if he was with Lou and Ste
I feel bad that she’s posting his photo to thousands of strangers. Surely the kids deserves some anonymity when he’s been adopted!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I feel bad that she’s posting his photo to thousands of strangers. Surely the kids deserves some anonymity when he’s been adopted!
Totally agree, if I was his parents I wouldn't be allowing it to happen, I don't even think it should be a open adoption or whatever she called it, as it must be so confusing for the little boy

May 7, 2024
UK
Totally agree, if I was his parents I wouldn't be allowing it to happen, I don't even think it should be a open adoption or whatever she called it, as it must be so confusing for the little boy
100% she’s proved time and time again that her and Ste don’t have their priorities in order! The amount of s that’s went down between them both. She can’t even properties keeping her house clean enough to see him! Thank god none of her kids are in her care!