Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Im all for trolling her but they’ve literally got group chats to slate her in while they pretend to be her friend and gift her on tiktok. Thats some proper level of fed up if you ask me. Playing on Lous vulnerability if we want to go there…
I'm no angel, I've said plenty of nasty, negative and unkind things to Lou, but they are my own thoughts, I'm not influenced by others and I'll make my own judgement, I won't just jump on the bandwagon.
I also don't need to call a secret meeting with the bitches of eastwick to plan the next steps and how to take the piss or cause more pain and upset.
It is, for someone who struggles to understand people in general, the whole gifting whilst cryptically putting her down is a major head do.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Let’s talk about group chats:

Earlier this year there was a group chat that involved Linzi, NC, MM, Blueskies and Carly.

In this group chat, Blueskies admitted that video on her with the snoring dog was indeed her dog Sasha and she had posted it.

Also in this group chat, Blueskies told the others that she had reported Lou to the DWP for benefit fraud. (Yet we are the toxic mean girls). After being told this, NC, Linzi and MM left the group chat.

Blueskies and Carly continued going into Lou’s lives and played nice with her knowing what had happened. Carly sat back and said nothing while Blueskies blatantly lied in her own lives about who posted the snoring dog video.

A couple of weeks ago, Blueskies attempted to set up another group chat with Linzi, MM and Carly. Her reasoning for this is that they are the only 3 people she can trust. Linzi and MM declined. Blueskies’ attitude towards them changed after this.

I’m done with the bullshit story that Carly is trying to sell. She has no idea what goes on within our group chat or our conversations when we meet up.

Nobody outside of the 7 of us and Lou knows what has happened over the past few days. Lou is well aware that we have been writing on here recently and has been reading here herself so there is no need for anybody to be speculating about that.

We aren’t mugs and neither is Lou. We have had a very open and honest conversation with her as a group where apologies were made and feelings explained on both sides. We are well aware of Lou and her history and we have told her we aren’t her friend and we’ve warned her she shouldn’t trust anyone online.

I won’t be saying anything more about the matter other than we have proof of what I have written here.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Blueskies and Carly continued going into Lou’s lives and played nice with her knowing what had happened. Carly sat back and said nothing while Blueskies blatantly lied in her own lives about who posted the snoring dog video.

A couple of weeks ago, Blueskies attempted to set up another group chat with Linzi, MM and Carly. Her reasoning for this is that they are the only 3 people she can trust. Linzi and MM declined. Blueskies’ attitude towards them changed after this.

Can I see proof of this group chat request thing because I wasn’t invited. Womp womp for me 😂 so what if she lied about the snoring dog video. Maybe she didn’t want her cc account username outted at that time. She’s allowed.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

Earlier this year there was a group chat that involved Linzi, NC, MM, Blueskies and Carly.

In this group chat, Blueskies admitted that video on her with the snoring dog was indeed her dog Sasha and she had posted it.

Also in this group chat, Blueskies told the others that she had reported Lou to the DWP for benefit fraud. (Yet we are the toxic mean girls). After being told this, NC, Linzi and MM left the group chat.

I’m done with the bullshit story that Carly is trying to sell. She has no idea what goes on within our group chat or our conversations when we meet up.

Nobody outside of the 7 of us and Lou knows what has happened over the past few days. Lou is well aware that we have been writing on here recently and has been reading here herself so there is no need for anybody to be speculating about that.

We aren’t mugs and neither is Lou. We have had a very open and honest conversation with her as a group where apologies were made and feelings explained on both sides. We are well aware of Lou and her history and we have told her we aren’t her friend and we’ve warned her she shouldn’t trust anyone online.

I won’t be saying anything more about the matter other than we have proof of what I have written here.
Also linzi reported Lou to rspca and has admitted that. Thats not why they left that group chat either. The chat was there to discuss something and when the discussion ended on that subject so did the chat.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Also linzi reported Lou to rspca and has admitted that. Thats not why they left that group chat either. The chat was there to discuss something and when the discussion ended on that subject so did the chat.
Linzi admitted it and also offered to show Lou exactly what was written in the chat transcript.

Your little ‘Scooby Gang’ group chat was created to try and work out who James is. It was during your little investigation that Blueskies said she had reported Lou. It was at that point that MM and Linzi started to wrap up their involvement in the your group chat.

You all seem to think our group chat is there for us to sit and slate Lou. Over the past 9 months-ish, I would say about 95% of our messages have been about our family lives, health, memes and just general s. The majority of the time we spent talking about Lou was in Lou/Blueskies/Linzi’s lives.

Sorry to disappoint you if you thought it was like a digital burn book.

May 23, 2023

You type as if you’re preparing for a job interview in the mirror 🤣🤣
When did this thread go from taking the piss out of Lou to taking the piss out of the people taking the piss out of Lou please? 😭😭😭

Apr 15, 2024
England
You type as if you’re preparing for a job interview in the mirror 🤣🤣
When did this thread go from taking the piss out of Lou to taking the piss out of the people taking the piss out of Lou please? 😭😭😭
I feel like I've stepped inside a secondary school yard, this is the type of s my kid comes home and tells me ,this 1 said that, and this 1 done this, Jesus christ I've never read so much petty s

May 23, 2023
I feel like I've stepped inside a secondary school yard, this is the type of s my kid comes home and tells me ,this 1 said that, and this 1 done this, Jesus christ I've never read so much petty s
Best part was ‘I won’t be saying anything else on the matter’ followed by a 4 paragraph reply two comments later, I actually hope they’re trolling and not actually as wotless as they come across 💀

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
This is the last time I'm gonna post. I've deleted every account linked to Lou that I can find on my socials and will keep deleting people as I spot them. There are some of you I genuinely really like but the past few weeks have proved to me that I can't trust anyone and it's just not worth my mental health.
It started with fing James trolling me to a point hes fing googled me, then fake accounts in mine and Lous names every time I comment in any live.
It's driven me insane trying to work out who it could be and what they've got against me. 8th June I msgd MM and told her that at that point I only trusted 3 people, MM Carly and Linzi. 9th June I was stressing and overthinking again and decided I was finished with it all. I did not come on CC until 15th June when Pheromoan accused me of going back on what I'd said. I explained I'd been scrolling lives, accidentally fell in Lous, left a nice comment then left.
Next day I'm scrolling TT lives on an alt because I didn't want the same happening again and I get mentioned in Canadian Angies live by Birdie (not Birdies fault, they weren't to know I was trying to get away from it all) so I came here to again tell everyone I'm done and im getting slated by thr person who dragged me back into it in the first place.
Not once did I say anything negative to Pheromoan yet now I've got Phero, Linzi and Clair jumping in here and NC on TT.
I shouldn't have to prove myself but I can and will.
Have nice lives, I hope that everything you put out into the universe comes back at you 10 fold 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_230031_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_230031_Samsung Internet.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20240618_230217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_230217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20240618_230334_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_230334_Samsung Internet.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20240618_230552_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_230552_Samsung Internet.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20240618_230612_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_230612_Samsung Internet.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20240618_230723_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_230723_Samsung Internet.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 70

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
This is the last time I'm gonna post. I've deleted every account linked to Lou that I can find on my socials and will keep deleting people as I spot them. There are some of you I genuinely really like but the past few weeks have proved to me that I can't trust anyone and it's just not worth my mental health.
It started with fing James trolling me to a point hes fing googled me, then fake accounts in mine and Lous names every time I comment in any live.
It's driven me insane trying to work out who it could be and what they've got against me. 8th June I msgd MM and told her that at that point I only trusted 3 people, MM Carly and Linzi. 9th June I was stressing and overthinking again and decided I was finished with it all. I did not come on CC until 15th June when Pheromoan accused me of going back on what I'd said. I explained I'd been scrolling lives, accidentally fell in Lous, left a nice comment then left.
Next day I'm scrolling TT lives on an alt because I didn't want the same happening again and I get mentioned in Canadian Angies live by Birdie (not Birdies fault, they weren't to know I was trying to get away from it all) so I came here to again tell everyone I'm done and im getting slated by thr person who dragged me back into it in the first place.
Not once did I say anything negative to Pheromoan yet now I've got Phero, Linzi and Clair jumping in here and NC on TT.
Have nice lives, I hope that everything you put out into the universe comes back at you 10 fold 😘

You shouldn’t have to explain yourself. We are all adults and are entitled to do what we want. There’s clearly a few people here that have a problem with you. I hope they put as much energy into evaluating themselves as they do every single one of your online activities.

Clair - but no E

Jun 19, 2024
Catmandu

Clair - but no E

Jun 19, 2024
Catmandu
You blocked me yesterday ? I hadn’t said anything Today I came on here and said the song was vile. My opinion. But some jump on it made it about themselves and it escalated.