Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
Has she fallen out with the lovelies again? She was on live last night and mentioned that she has fallen out with a group of friends again (not that they were actually her friends). And that since then now all the troll accounts have come back out again. Oh and she is banned on her account she usually uses but can’t remember why.
Yeah someone mentioned something a few pages back about a fallout over discord or something. We knew it would happen though 🤣🤣

May 7, 2024
UK
Well we knew there was no chance they would invite her to their existing WhatsApp group. They made that clear! Regardless whether they’d put the past behind them, I still wouldn’t give Lou access to photos of my kids or my phone number after the s she pulled! So the discord chat must’ve been the only way they could keep some anonymity. Don’t blame them!

Apr 12, 2023
Why do I keep getting dragged into this s ffs. Been out all morning shopping, put it all away and finally sit down with a cuppa and TT. I go into Delulus live and I see Lous fake account saying bun Blueskies and Lous real accounts in there too. Next thing I know I get a msg from Lou about do knows what but I look forward to finding out 🤷‍♀️
Ohh love a bit of Rogers I do 😍

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
Well we knew there was no chance they would invite her to their existing WhatsApp group. They made that clear! Regardless whether they’d put the past behind them, I still wouldn’t give Lou access to photos of my kids or my phone number after the s she pulled! So the discord chat must’ve been the only way they could keep some anonymity. Don’t blame them!
They’ve made it clear from the start that they’re not her friends like that. They’ve made genuine connections with each other and that’s fine. I’m not sure why she thought that had changed. I don’t blame them either, she can’t keep a thing to herself and would only use it against them anyway. I don’t believe she’s capable of having genuine friendships.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
They’ve made it clear from the start that they’re not her friends like that. They’ve made genuine connections with each other and that’s fine. I’m not sure why she thought that had changed. I don’t blame them either, she can’t keep a thing to herself and would only use it against them anyway. I don’t believe she’s capable of having genuine friendships.
Yes but with the level of emotional support they’ve given her it’s understandable why she would consider them “friends”. I also don’t blame them for getting to know eachother and forming their own friendships. It was absolutely ridiculous how jealous she was when they went to York.

May 23, 2023
Yes but with the level of emotional support they’ve given her it’s understandable why she would consider them “friends”. I also don’t blame them for getting to know eachother and forming their own friendships. It was absolutely ridiculous how jealous she was when they went to York.
If a bunch of randoms who only knew each other because of me fed off on a girlie trip sans myself I’d be pissed as well 🤣🤣
I’m sure they’re smart enough to know this themselves and either gave no fs or just wanted to piss her off. Either or it makes for a fantastic chapter in her saga 🤌🏾

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
If a bunch of randoms who only knew each other because of me fed off on a girlie trip sans myself I’d be pissed as well 🤣🤣
I’m sure they’re smart enough to know this themselves and either gave no fs or just wanted to piss her off. Either or it makes for a fantastic chapter in her saga 🤌🏾
Tbf even if Lou was invited she never would’ve been able to fund it. She would’ve expected them to pay.

May 7, 2024
UK
Hahaha no thanks, imagine if she by some miracle raised the funds and actually turned up with the cats 😫😫😫😫
I can imagine the begging at the train station. She’d have had some sob story cobbled together to get some poor sod to pay for her train ticket, she’d have took it upon herself to make Wetherspoons the destination, went live and sent everyone her table number for drinks all night. You’d have seen nothing of York cos there’s no way her back and stick could’ve coped with the cobbles. Of course she’d have the funds to smoke and end the night in a takeaway sampling a parmo or a kebab! Oh and of course her hotel stay, she’d have brought up how she’s used to sleeping rough after her and Ste spent nights on the streets 🙈
What an epic time you’d have had 🤣🤣🤣🤣