Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 22, 2023
What she really means is, carry on making money from this missing lad
It’s absolutely rank she’ll try to make money off anything.
If she’d actually done any research she’d realise it’s not as simple as it seems and Jay isn’t just an innocent person.
Hundreds of good people go missing a day and she has jumped on the band wagon of whoever she thinks will get her the most views

May 23, 2023
She’s actually dead nice. Shes got a total mother hen vibe about her. I think she looks at Lou and thinks that’s someone’s kid etc. Really hope Lou never fs her over.
Nah man, I spoke to her privately, she seems exactly as I described. No offence to her but she’s as dumb as any t that gives Lou the time of day, possibly worse because she’s been warned, she even knows the Carol s but carries on with all that Mother Teresa tripe. She’s an idiot x

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Nah man, I spoke to her privately, she seems exactly as I described. No offence to her but she’s as dumb as any t that gives Lou the time of day, possibly worse because she’s been warned, she even knows the Carol s but carries on with all that Mother Teresa tripe. She’s an idiot x
Thought this was a thread about Lou, not MM?

If you wanna s off MM go make up a thread about her. You’ll be the only t posting on it 🤡

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
UK
It’s absolutely rank she’ll try to make money off anything.
If she’d actually done any research she’d realise it’s not as simple as it seems and Jay isn’t just an innocent person.
Hundreds of good people go missing a day and she has jumped on the band wagon of whoever she thinks will get her the most views
She’s met some absolute cranks on this new account also on the Jay band wagon.

May 7, 2024
UK

If you wanna s off MM go make up a thread about her. You’ll be the only t posting on it 🤡
Your a newish account so not sure if you missed this but a couple of weeks ago your mates were doing back to back posts about Blue Skies in here, so you might wanna tell them the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Your a newish account so not sure if you missed this but a couple of weeks ago your mates were doing back to back posts about Blue Skies in here, so you might wanna tell them the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
And what were they told by others on here? Exactly my point…. So I’m just wondering what has changed between now and then 🤷🏻‍♀️ still looks like a Lou thread to me, can’t see MM in the title?

Last edited:
May 23, 2023

This thread doesn’t have Stes name, the cats names or any graveyards mentioned in the title and we’ve had pages and pages on them 🤔 I only know of her because of Lou and she, like American money bags who is often mentioned, has an influence on the way she acts so yes, I’ll talk about her on this thread whenever I like thank you x

Frogger

Apr 3, 2024
Cambridge
This thread doesn’t have Stes name, the cats names or any graveyards mentioned in the title and we’ve had pages and pages on them 🤔 I only know of her because of Lou and she, like American money bags who is often mentioned, has an influence on the way she acts so yes, I’ll talk about her on this thread whenever I like thank you x
She enables her behaviour and never calls her out