Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
This thread doesn’t have Stes name, the cats names or any graveyards mentioned in the title and we’ve had pages and pages on them 🤔 I only know of her because of Lou and she, like American money bags who is often mentioned, has an influence on the way she acts so yes, I’ll talk about her on this thread whenever I like thank you x
@BlondiePanda in case you didn’t see my reply originally, lovely x

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
mugging you off as she is letting you speak for her while she tells Lou how amazing she is doing all how proud she is. She makes you look like fools
Have you even been watching Lou? When did MM say all this?

You are making yourself look like a fool to be fair. Why are you trying to educate someone who has been chatting almost daily with MM off the app for nearly a year. Met up in person too. You think you know her better do you? 🤣 I just feel sorry that none of you will ever know MM for who she really is and instead you will continue to portray her as someone who is weak and naive just to keep up with the narrative. Those who matter know the truth 🥰 and those who don’t will forever hate not knowing what has been said and done. Sucks to be you xx

Frogger

Apr 3, 2024
Cambridge

You are making yourself look like a fool to be fair. Why are you trying to educate someone who has been chatting almost daily with MM off the app for nearly a year. Met up in person too. You think you know her better do you? 🤣 I just feel sorry that none of you will ever know MM for who she really is and instead you will continue to portray her as someone who is weak and naive just to keep up with the narrative. Those who matter know the truth 🥰 and those who don’t will forever hate not knowing what has been said and done. Sucks to be you xx
Weak and naive being your words

May 23, 2023

Paha nobody cares that you’ve met up. Nobody cares if you think you know better. She’s an obese scammy scummy crackhead who you’ve all trauma bonded over and now think you have some kind of tinternet hierarchy because of it. Sucks to be who exactly? 💀