Lou @Lifewithloux

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Did the lovelies approve this post? Seems we need their permission for anything not Lou related
Wrong again. You will need to ask Kraken for her approval. It was her who was ordering everyone to stick to the rules a few weeks ago. It seems you lack the understanding of sarcasm and piss taking xx

May 7, 2024
UK
She was in JessieJays box Thursday when some bloke in the box went to the airport to meet a random tiktokker who'd come back from the search. Her and Jessie were offering to send him petrol and coffee money after midnight when their UC went in
More evidence for DWP!

Tell me again why you ain’t working Lou? There’s WFH jobs she could be doing. If you’ce got 55 hours to give to TikTok that’s more than a full time job!!

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Why does CC seem to bring out these characters these days.. I miss the original days with about 3 threads we would flick between and kk and her 13 personalities were the only weirdo for us to contend with. Now look at the place. I blame Lou for telling every sod about it here 😅
I think cc also exploded when angies Reddit thread basically moved over from there to here also.