Lou @Lifewithloux

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Lou sounds so tired and run down, I know she is into this finding jay slater but she needs to sleep and rest and do something else as its really affecting her by the sounds of it.

What did piss me off was when she was just broadcasting no face no case and hayley comets live together to her live she literally just showed the live that she had just been in, why? So she can get the gifts the others were getting? Why watch her sty live when you can watch the real one, she was making comments in the live that people were ripping apart and you can tell lou believes what she is saying, her little group are getting so much miss information

Lou mentioned lucy was talking to her through message but hadn't said alot? Hmmm okay lou

But she needs to step away she is coping with not sleeping and doing this all the time

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lou sounds so tired and run down, I know she is into this finding jay slater but she needs to sleep and rest and do something else as its really affecting her by the sounds of it.

What did piss me off was when she was just broadcasting no face no case and hayley comets live together to her live she literally just showed the live that she had just been in, why? So she can get the gifts the others were getting? Why watch her sty live when you can watch the real one, she was making comments in the live that people were ripping apart and you can tell lou believes what she is saying, her little group are getting so much miss information

Lou mentioned lucy was talking to her through message but hadn't said alot? Hmmm okay lou

But she needs to step away she is coping with not sleeping and doing this all the time
The only reason she's doing Jay is for gifts and views, she's watching everybody else doing it and she's following suit, she's saying what everybody already knows but needs every1 to keep tapping screen sick in head using young missing lad to gain clout x

May 7, 2024
UK

I didn’t see her showing that live on hers but I did dip it at one point and she was on one of her previous accounts that got banned a few weeks back. there was literally less than 10 people in the room and she was just repeating the same s with no new info 🙈. I think whilst she’s been off in detective Lou land all her regs from her “Lou’s lovelies” era have moved on. Tbf I don’t blame them! Who wants to sit and listen to her drone on with her misinformation with her other armchair detectives.
As we’ve all said, it’s all for clout! She can s jays family off all she wants but if it was one of her kids missing aboard, she can’t just jump on a plane. She’s got no passport, no money, no fing clothes. She’d have to start a gofundme to get herself there! 🤣

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
God could you imagine her kids going missing she don't even know what they look like! Can you describe them lou ermm yeah umm bits and bobs ermm mumble mumble it's like ermm. Never a good conversation to be had with lou
She had some woman in the box a few days ago who's kids were taken abroad by their father and not returned. Lou was saying she knows how it feels because her kids were taken by their dad

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I can't believe she would say that to a woman who has had her taken!
Thing is with lou she has had everything been through everything and everything is about her!
It's the whole we have been to tenarife she has been eleven-a-rife always has to go kne better even when it's heartbreaking stuff she turns it into a competition like her life is harder! She doesn't know how to be sympathetic or kind

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
What will she do if they find him? Or when the hype dies down? What will happen to all the arm chair detectives 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️‍♀️ then?
Oh God she will be back trying to make "content" what content would you like to see guys? Hang on I need to my notebook and pens to write it down, see this note book I've had it ages and this pen I got from tumu with my money i earnt!
So what content do you want to see me do?
Clean with lou
Shopping with lou? Where I just show you everything I want on amazon.
Come Shopping with me and hear me so out of breath people will think I need a oxygen machine.
Shall I tell you all stories of s that never happened and the reasons I don't see my kids!!
Nah she wouldn't do that as that's not her fault is it

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Now went off as she doesn't like the truth, that she's used this lad for clout and money, crying as though they were best mates, NO LOU your crying because the gifts will now stop, if anyone is sick it's YOU
I got blocked when I asked what she's going to use for content now lol
It's disgusting how they've all shared rumours and conspiracy theories for the last month accusing his friends and family and now they're acting like they're mourning with them. fing bastards the lot of them and Lous top tier t

Apr 15, 2024
England
I got blocked when I asked what she's going to use for content now lol
It's disgusting how they've all shared rumours and conspiracy theories for the last month accusing his friends and family and now they're acting like they're mourning with them. fing bastards the lot of them and Lous top tier t
I seen that comment, along with few others saying the same thing, and it's true theyve all jumped on the band wagon kept there gifts on etc some have made alot of money from this missing lad and now crying because the gifts will stop coming in, and she has the nerve to call other people sick

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder how these 'creators' would feel if they found out that Jay was being held prisoner but the amount of social media coverage made him too hot to handle so they killed him off 🤔
This is just what we said today at work. What if he been held for something he'd done...parents were raising the cash to get him released but because of stupid dicks like lou...he was killed and dumped.