Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
She’s a disgrace! Who remembers when she first got buster and Marley and she said she’s had cats all are her life and knows everything about them. Yet yesterday she was asking for advice on weaning and training them to use litter box 🤔
She Obviously knows Jack s about basic care needs!! How long before the kittens are having sex with the parents or each other? She doesnt even know their genders yet. She needs to be on it getting them neutered etc as soon as they’re old enough, before she’s got an even bigger problem on her hand.

I agree with above, she shouldn’t be allowed to keep pets.

Aug 29, 2023
She’s just said buster os missing and she she been out looking for him.
Is he really missing or has she gave him away so she can keep one of the kittens? 🤔
Hopefully not, that be awful. She said she was calling the vets and something about she wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't seen white on one of the cats or kittens. No idea what that would mean but imagine if it was fleas. The amount of crap and piles of clothes she's got all over her house they would be an absolute nightmare to get rid of. She's always complaining she's skint so would be surprised if she actually takes any of those cats or kittens to see a vet. She said she's been ringing round and a consultation was £50 and that's just to be seen and not including any meds or treatment. She's had the cats long enough now that if she was going to spend money taking them to the vets she would have done it long before now. It will be another thing she talks about doing but never actually does.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Hopefully not, that be awful. She said she was calling the vets and something about she wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't seen white on one of the cats or kittens. No idea what that would mean but imagine if it was fleas. The amount of crap and piles of clothes she's got all over her house they would be an absolute nightmare to get rid of. She's always complaining she's skint so would be surprised if she actually takes any of those cats or kittens to see a vet. She said she's been ringing round and a consultation was £50 and that's just to be seen and not including any meds or treatment. She's had the cats long enough now that if she was going to spend money taking them to the vets she would have done it long before now. It will be another thing she talks about doing but never actually does.
Shes on benefits, she'll be able go to pdsa register and it's just a donation , don't no what vet she's been to but for mine a consultation is 30 quid, but again she's on benefits will cost her nothing at pdsa ,she's full of s and most probably fleas

May 7, 2024
UK
She’s got this Klaire coming to see her tomorrow from Sheffield tomorrow. From bits I’ve picked up over the last few days it sounds like she’s coming to give her house some TLC. I’ve heard klaire say she’s bought bits fo organise her home. Imagine at the grand old age of 31 needing a stranger off TT to come and organise your home cos your a lazy cow. God o hope she’s bringing a hazmat suit 🤢
Apparently there going live tomorrow for content so make sure you tune in. Klaire was saying it was gonna be like 60 minute makeover 😂 #sshow

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Shes on benefits, she'll be able go to pdsa register and it's just a donation , don't no what vet she's been to but for mine a consultation is 30 quid, but again she's on benefits will cost her nothing at pdsa ,she's full of s and most probably fleas
I was about to say £50 consultation is bullshit. I’m at the PDSA and was there today. It cost £24 for the consultation because it was my younger dog who was registered second so isn’t entitled to donation based treatment. Still cheap as chips though. In total it was £28 for consultation and 2 medications.

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
She’s got this Klaire coming to see her tomorrow from Sheffield tomorrow. From bits I’ve picked up over the last few days it sounds like she’s coming to give her house some TLC. I’ve heard klaire say she’s bought bits fo organise her home. Imagine at the grand old age of 31 needing a stranger off TT to come and organise your home cos your a lazy cow. God o hope she’s bringing a hazmat suit 🤢
Apparently there going live tomorrow for content so make sure you tune in. Klaire was saying it was gonna be like 60 minute makeover 😂 #sshow
That's what I've seen too. This Klair is going out of her way to spend a day with Lou to organise the office that she desperately needed instead of a bedroom for her kids. Sort all the items she begged online for and either never used, lost or broke. She's helping so that Lou can do the years and years worth of promised content that she never does. Its reminding me of the girl who went round last year to give Lou meal plans and recipes that she's never cooked. Lous not incapable or vulnerable, she just fing lazy and wants everything done for her. Listen to Lous lives, nearly every sentence starts with I want or I need.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Take more than 60 minutes in that flea ridden sess pit

Aug 29, 2023
That's what I've seen too. This Klair is going out of her way to spend a day with Lou to organise the office that she desperately needed instead of a bedroom for her kids. Sort all the items she begged online for and either never used, lost or broke. She's helping so that Lou can do the years and years worth of promised content that she never does. Its reminding me of the girl who went round last year to give Lou meal plans and recipes that she's never cooked. Lous not incapable or vulnerable, she just fing lazy and wants everything done for her. Listen to Lous lives, nearly every sentence starts with I want or I need.
This is so true. Lou doesn't want to do anything for herself. Nothing ever gets done unless it's done for her. She doesn't want to buy things herself, she wants everything given to her. Doesn't want to clean her own mess, wants someone to do it for her. I'd be embarrassed to have someone coming to clean up my mess...especially the state of her house. She wants people to think she's vulnerable and incapable of doing things herself but she isn't. Before she lost her kids she managed to clean her house and make meals etc but now suddenly she's incapable. These aren't skills you just forget. Lous whole life is a series of I'm going to but never actually does. Someone coming to clean her house is a total waste of time and effort because Lous too lazy to keep it clean. Unless it benefits Lou she's not interested. She's happy to live in utter filth. She not interested in friends for the actual friendship, she barely knows this person and she's having her come and clean her house. I bet the woman goes away totally disgusted because normal people don't live the way Lou lives. If she had any interest in keeping this friend she wouldn't let her see the state she's let her house get in and even worse allows her pets to live in.

Last edited:

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
This is so true. Lou doesn't want to do anything for herself. Nothing ever gets done unless it's done for her. She doesn't want to buy things herself, she wants everything given to her. Doesn't want to clean her own mess, wants someone to do it for her. I'd be embarrassed to have someone coming to clean up my mess...especially the state of her house. She wants people to think she's vulnerable and incapable of doing things herself but she isn't. Before she lost her kids she managed to clean her house and make meals etc but now suddenly she's incapable. These aren't skills you just forget. Lous whole life is a series of I'm going to but never actually does. Someone coming to clean her house is a total waste of time and effort because Lous too lazy to keep it clean. Unless it benefits Lou she's not interested. She's happy to live in utter filth. She not interested in friends for the actual friendship, she barely knows this person and she's having her come and clean her house. I bet the woman goes away totally disgusted because normal people don't live the way Lou lives. If she had any interest in keeping this friend she wouldn't let her see the state she's let her house get in.
Klairs gonna be fing fewmin when she gets home and realises she bought fleas back from the bungalou, not a chance they've been treated. If they had been Lou would've been on live asking for step by step instructions, shouting at the people trying to help her in comments and saying how hard it is for her hoping someone gullible idiot will help her
I totally forgot she's also mentioned starting her own business again. Another thing she's put absolutely no effort in to at all since she first started mentioning it over a year ago. She was going to start selling clothes from charity shops on vinted and begged for all kinds of office equipment then decided it was too much effort and went back to bed to smoke weed

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
I was about to say £50 consultation is bullshit. I’m at the PDSA and was there today. It cost £24 for the consultation because it was my younger dog who was registered second so isn’t entitled to donation based treatment. Still cheap as chips though. In total it was £28
I wouldn’t say it’s bullshit, she might not have called the PDSA. We don’t have the PDSA down here in our area and our consults start at £65.00

£28 for the whole thing is a mega bargain, wow!

Apr 15, 2024
England
This is so true. Lou doesn't want to do anything for herself. Nothing ever gets done unless it's done for her. She doesn't want to buy things herself, she wants everything given to her. Doesn't want to clean her own mess, wants someone to do it for her. I'd be embarrassed to have someone coming to clean up my mess...especially the state of her house. She wants people to think she's vulnerable and incapable of doing things herself but she isn't. Before she lost her kids she managed to clean her house and make meals etc but now suddenly she's incapable. These aren't skills you just forget. Lous whole life is a series of I'm going to but never actually does. Someone coming to clean her house is a total waste of time and effort because Lous too lazy to keep it clean. Unless it benefits Lou she's not interested. She's happy to live in utter filth. She not interested in friends for the actual friendship, she barely knows this person and she's having her come and clean her house. I bet the woman goes away totally disgusted because normal people don't live the way Lou lives. If she had any interest in keeping this friend she wouldn't let her see the state she's let her house get in and even worse allows her pets to live in.
She will continue to play the vulnerable card because it brings her money, she will continue to get benefits, she won't ever have to work, this is a lass who knows how to play the system, fkn embarrassing being in your 30s and got nothing to show bar inbred kittens and a scruffy bungalow, but Lous not arsed because she gets help from her s support workers who I think have gave up on her as they know full well she's playing the MH card, they'll be talking and laughing behind her back everytime they leave, they ain't got time for people who don't want to improve there life, Lou will die a lonely woman, no kids, no mates, no money and a scruffy stinking hovel