Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
I tbink she’s given the 2 other kittens away and kept tbe grey one. She was saying the other day she was dreading tomorrow but it was out of her control or something like that and then this morning she’s came in saying she’d had a terrible weekend.

Marley was meowing loudly and someone in the comments said she sounded like she was on heat again so lou closed some windows so she couldn’t go out. Surely that means she’s been out which she said she wasn’t gonna let her down after “losing” buster 🤔

People were getting muted and blocked in her live for talking about pets in general though. So obviously touched a nerve! They weren’t even having a dig though. Also something happened with this Lauren lass (the young one) fat shaming her and Jessie in sherlocks lives 🤷🏻‍♀️ first I’ve heard about it.

Aug 29, 2023
I think she's lost one of the black kittens because the other black one, the grey one and Marley were there earlier. She said she wants to say but can't. So it's obvious one of the black ones had died. Who knows what from? Lou has no idea what she's doing though. They have never seen a vet and neither has their mother. She goes outside so could bring any dieseases back. Pretty sure they are meant to be weaned by 8/10 weeks but Lous still encouraging them to feed from mum. Instead of buying vapes and takeaways she needs to take them to a vet and be give advice how to care for them properly before she loses anymore.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think she's lost one of the black kittens because the other black one, the grey one and Marley were there earlier. She said she wants to say but can't. So it's obvious one of the black ones had died. Who knows what from? Lou has no idea what she's doing though. They have never seen a vet and neither has their mother. She goes outside so could bring any dieseases back. Pretty sure they are meant to be weaned by 8/10 weeks but Lous still encouraging them to feed from mum. Instead of buying vapes and takeaways she needs to take them to a vet and be give advice how to care for them properly before she loses anymore.
Deffinatley should be weaned between 8 and 10 weeks buy can do it earlier aswell, are they getting kitten food as should be on that ,Deffinatley think 1 has died due to Lou not having a dam clue what she's doing, none have been to vet or had injections, total neglect on Lous part. LOU YOU ARE A DISGRACE

Apr 19, 2024
earth
She was live last night with that scouse woman in her box and they were talking about feeding kittens etc and Lou said that she wasn’t putting biscuits down anymore for the cats due to something happening. The scouse bird told her that you can get kitten biscuits that are ok for them and Lou had no idea.

I think that on Friday night the kitten chocked on the biscuits that she put out(she did it on the live).

Apr 19, 2024
earth
I think maybe she had to go to see a vet as I got the impression that she had to go back today.
She was also begging on her live to some person called Antony who came in that she was doing really well and could she please see the kids. She later said it was james dad that came in. She was showing him how she was keeping the bungalow but didn’t show the s tip that is her bedroom.

Lou you will never see you kids and also shame on you for treating your animals like toys and how toddlers treat pets

Aug 29, 2023
She was live last night with that scouse woman in her box and they were talking about feeding kittens etc and Lou said that she wasn’t putting biscuits down anymore for the cats due to something happening. The scouse bird told her that you can get kitten biscuits that are ok for them and Lou had no idea.

I think that on Friday night the kitten chocked on the biscuits that she put out(she did it on the live).
This is so sad. She will have been giving cat biscuits and probably cat food instead of buying kitten food because it's cheaper and she doesn't want to buy two lots of food. Now begging for clothes. What does she think other people do when they need clothes? Imagine saying to James Dad she's doing better and asking to see the kids when she's still begging and has just killed a kitten through her own negligence. Those kids had a lucky escape because in less than a year she's lost 1 Cat and the other who is barely 1 has already had a litter of kittens, one which has died through not getting the proper care. The worst part is it all could have been avoided if Lou wasnt so selfish and stupid.
Lou if you're that desperate to see your kids stop begging, get a job, clean yourself and your house up. Also look after your animals properly, if you can't care for Cats nobody is going to believe you could give children the proper care and attention they need.

Aug 29, 2023
Biscuits are cheaper too so would make sense that she did that. But hey she was brought up with cats and already knows it all 🙄 can't look after kittens but thinks she can look after kids. The courts should vary their paper work and ban her from animals too
Won't buy kitten food but can afford to buy a takeaway for herself on Friday night and always has a vape in her hand. She is literally the definition of a complete scumbag. She needs to lay off the takeaways she's got so huge it's unreal and must be so bad for her health. Marley and kittens are kinda skinny looking yet Lou seems to be getting bigger....says it all

Apr 15, 2024
England
Screenshot from 2024-09-09 08-41-08.png
The cheek of suggesting all your clothes have holes in because you were a rough sleeper (if she was even on the streets it was years ago, and she was half the size she is now). Your clothes have holes in them because you bought them from temu, or because you burnt them with fag ends while in a haze.
LOU as I tell my kids if want nice things, you go out there and work for them, alot of people suffer with MH but still get up and go to work for a living, you have gained weight due to do nothing instead of ordering in and buying green do what other people do buy your own clothes, not only is it because they don't fit, but probably full of fleas and stink of cats piss, GET A JOB

thingythingy

Sep 9, 2024
Brighton
She was saying last night the kittens are nearly 5 weeks. The grey one is doing well but the black one won't drink from mom and isn't lapping milk either, only water. So she's been syringing milk into its mouth every two hours. When Scouse said you can buy kitten milk Lou seemed surprised so I'm wondering is she giving the baby cows milk?? The kitten was crying the whole time in the background. She said it's much smaller than the others so I reckon Lou is slowly killing it by not getting it the help it needs

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot from 2024-09-09 08-41-08.png
The cheek of suggesting all your clothes have holes in because you were a rough sleeper (if she was even on the streets it was years ago, and she was half the size she is now). Your clothes have holes in them because you bought them from temu, or because you burnt them with fag ends while in a haze.
I remember asking Ste once if Lou had really slept on the streets. He laughed his head off and said she never had

Apr 15, 2024
England
She was saying last night the kittens are nearly 5 weeks. The grey one is doing well but the black one won't drink from mom and isn't lapping milk either, only water. So she's been syringing milk into its mouth every two hours. When Scouse said you can buy kitten milk Lou seemed surprised so I'm wondering is she giving the baby cows milk?? The kitten was crying the whole time in the background. She said it's much smaller than the others so I reckon Lou is slowly killing it by not getting it the help it needs
Sounds like she is, you have to be careful syringe feeding aswell, could also be small due to the fact not 1 of them have been treated and most likely imbred, LOU I know you read here get them to a vet before you kill them, thats if you haven't already killed it

Apr 16, 2023
If it gets confirmed that a kitten has died I will be straight back onto the RSPCA to see if this fits their ‘welfare policy’ or not.

October 16th can’t come soon enough so I can change this bastard name. It was only meant as a joke 😅
Please do it. Cats cannot drink cows milk and she's probably filled it's lungs with milk as she won't know how to feed it correctly. I hate this fat t.