Lou @Lifewithloux

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Am I the only person that’s not getting the fascination with Scottish Lou? I’m guessing none of us lot have been scammed by her directly as she’s a new character.. isn’t it just a waste of energy to get involved with yet another begging junkie?

May 7, 2024
UK
Am I the only person that’s not getting the fascination with Scottish Lou? I’m guessing none of us lot have been scammed by her directly as she’s a new character.. isn’t it just a waste of energy to get involved with yet another begging junkie?
Chelle and Dawn are done with her I tbink I saw Chelle doing an awareness post about her saying don’t give her money as it’s for drugs not food! X

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Yea but why waste her time? I know chelle gave Lou money before and it went on drugs. Has she given Lauren money too?
Surely there's gotta be some kind of personal beef otherwise I don't get it either. Feels like they can't get at Lou now she's got new mods so they're taking it out on a randomer unless she's done them dirty. Mean girl vibes

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Surely there's gotta be some kind of personal beef otherwise I don't get it either. Feels like they can't get at Lou now she's got new mods so they're taking it out on a randomer unless she's done them dirty. Mean girl vibes..
I noticed @Linzi is now one of her mods? Oi Linz why you wasting your time with Scottish Lou? Only putting it on here cause you’ve blocked me so I can’t ask you personally 😂

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
I noticed @Linzi is now one of her mods? Oi Linz why you wasting your time with Scottish Lou? Only putting it on here cause you’ve blocked me so I can’t ask you personally 😂
Hiya, I am an honorary mod 🥰 i was board so thought id join in and watch 😆 ended up as mod because I said hi, it's like a reunion in there atm. I've blocked most to be fair. Hope you're good though x

May 7, 2024
UK
Bloody hell scottish Lou is ridiculously beggy!! I found her last night just sat in silence, phone wasn’t even on her face half the time and she wasn’t talking to anyone. She must’ve been watching the chat though cos every time someone new entered the chat she said she was looking for some money to remember her brother or something along those lines. She had a couple of people suggesting cheap ideas but it was clear she wanted ££££ she only spoke when someone said they’d message her!
Someone asked if she had two phones, and I’d wondered the same as you could see 2 screens reflecting in her glasses 🤣

Then she put a second device in her hand in front of the live and it was clear she defo had two. You can’t be asking for money when you’ve got two devices and smoking. Beggy cow!!

I got bored and left!

Attachments

• IMG_0355.png
    IMG_0355.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0357.png
    IMG_0357.png
    310.9 KB · Views: 60

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Bloody hell scottish Lou is ridiculously beggy!! I found her last night just sat in silence, phone wasn’t even on her face half the time and she wasn’t talking to anyone. She must’ve been watching the chat though cos every time someone new entered the chat she said she was looking for some money to remember her brother or something along those lines. She had a couple of people suggesting cheap ideas but it was clear she wanted ££££ she only spoke when someone said they’d message her!
Someone asked if she had two phones, and I’d wondered the same as you could see 2 screens reflecting in her glasses 🤣

Then she put a second device in her hand in front of the live and it was clear she defo had two. You can’t be asking for money when you’ve got two devices and smoking. Beggy cow!!

I got bored and left!
She actually makes Lou look tame that’s for sure. Which I can’t believe I’m saying. Makes me miss the old times with Lou and Ste 😭

People are actually gifting Scottish Lou. It’s unbelievable! Apparently she got a few hundred pounds last week from someone.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
She actually makes Lou look tame that’s for sure. Which I can’t believe I’m saying. Makes me miss the old times with Lou and Ste 😭

People are actually gifting Scottish Lou. It’s unbelievable! Apparently she got a few hundred pounds last week from someone.
She’s not been gifted anything like that amount on TikTok. Assuming she must’ve received direct PayPal payments? What’s it got to do with us though? Unless she’s scamming you or your mates it’s not a big deal. There’s so many at it on tiktok. It’s impossible to be a vigilante against them all.

Attachments

• IMG_7797.png
    IMG_7797.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 46

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
She’s not been gifted anything like that amount on TikTok. Assuming she must’ve received direct PayPal payments? What’s it got to do with us though? Unless she’s scamming you or your mates it’s not a big deal. There’s so many at it on tiktok. It’s impossible to be a vigilante against them all.
do knows where she is getting the money sent and quite frankly I couldn't give a s but as she was brought into Lou’s thread I thought I'd share my opinions too 😘

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024

U WILL BE LOOKING THEM ALL UP ON COMPANY HOUSE NEXT