Lou @Lifewithloux

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
If it gets confirmed that a kitten has died I will be straight back onto the RSPCA to see if this fits their ‘welfare policy’ or not.

October 16th can’t come soon enough so I can change this bastard name. It was only meant as a joke 😅

If it's true i will be making a report too and copying in my one from Feb

Aug 29, 2023
If it gets confirmed that a kitten has died I will be straight back onto the RSPCA to see if this fits their ‘welfare policy’ or not.

October 16th can’t come soon enough so I can change this bastard name. It was only meant as a joke 😅
She will never confirm it knowing her. Although the only reason she isn't is because it's her fault that it died. I saw her a couple times on live over the weekend showing the kittens and there was only 1 black, 1 grey kitten and Marley. The 2nd black one is no longer there. She was also talking about them feeding from Marley and she spoke about only the 2 kittens. As anything in Lous life you will never get the truth from her but I'd be willing to bet one of the black kittens has died.
If it was an accident or anything that wasn't Lous fault she would be coming live crying looking for sympathy but this time she's said enough for everyone to work it out but not the full story because she knows fine whatever happened was down to her. She doesn't want the backlash. If there's one thing Lou is good at its thinking of herself

Aug 29, 2023
Can't get much more of a welfare issue than ones dead, ones missing, ones probably pregnant for the second time by her brother and they're all riddled with fleas and worms 🤬🤬
And all Lou is bothered about is herself. Talking about updating her wishlists and giving the poor me post because she tried to do an online Morrisons shop and her one had nothing in stock. How come other people can do their shopping, clean their houses, look after their pets without a problem but Lou can't. If she's not online begging for sympathy or people to buy from her wishlists she's online dropping hints for the latest thing she wants. How's about get a job or save up like everyone else has to do and actually do things for yourself. Never seen such a selfish, self centered person in all my life.

Frogger

Apr 3, 2024
Cambridge
And all Lou is bothered about is herself. Talking about updating her wishlists and giving the poor me post because she tried to do an online Morrisons shop and her one had nothing in stock. How come other people can do their shopping, clean their houses, look after their pets without a problem but Lou can't. If she's not online begging for sympathy or people to buy from her wishlists she's online dropping hints for the latest thing she wants. How's about get a job or save up like everyone else has to do and actually do things for yourself. Never seen such a selfish, self centered person in all my life.
She will never do anything 4 herself while people tell her how well she looks and how good she is doing! She needs a reality check not her flaps licking

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Can't get much more of a welfare issue than ones dead, ones missing, ones probably pregnant for the second time by her brother and they're all riddled with fleas and worms 🤬🤬
I even told them her cats weren’t chipped as per government guidelines and the RSPCA said that isn’t their concern and to report her to the local authority 🙄

Apr 15, 2024
England
She's playing the system that's what she's doing as sod all wrong with her bar lazy fkn itis