Love Island 2024

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
i think you called it. Ronnie's head has already turned.

He’s so entertaining to watch 💀 he gives zero ss.

I think Jess has screwed up, she only choose candyman to make Ron jealous and I don’t think he’s the type to fight for a woman - and candymans gonna be easy pickings for a new girl.

The new geordie lads abit intense, he was talking like it was his first day at a new job. 😭

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Nicole is overreacting.

not seeing a lot of camera time on Ayo and Mimi

I don't think Ronnie is overly into that new girl. and her mouth is jarring.

She reminds me of the Cheshire cat, like she’s always got this HUGE smile and her head moves like it’s on hinges - it’s creepy AF.

Felt so sorry for Sammy, it’s obvious there’s was more history than a little hook up between joey and new girl. I think it’s a sneaky move by the producers, love islands about finding connections and love - it’s seems like they’ve already had that previously so they have an unfair advantage.

Rolled my eyes when Sammy kept saying she was ‘embarrassed’ did she expect to go the whole series without ever having her couple tested 💀

My opinion on Harriet’s changing, I’ve gone from heavily disliking her to realising Jess is the real villain - watching her lay it on thick with the new guy and then not got picked for the sleepover was priceless. 👏

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
She reminds me of the Cheshire cat, like she’s always got this HUGE smile and her head moves like it’s on hinges - it’s creepy AF.

Felt so sorry for Sammy, it’s obvious there’s was more history than a little hook up between joey and new girl. I think it’s a sneaky move by the producers, love islands about finding connections and love - it’s seems like they’ve already had that previously so they have an unfair advantage.

Rolled my eyes when Sammy kept saying she was ‘embarrassed’ did she expect to go the whole series without ever having her couple tested 💀

My opinion on Harriet’s changing, I’ve gone from heavily disliking her to realising Jess is the real villain - watching her lay it on thick with the new guy and then not got picked for the sleepover was priceless. 👏
her mouth is HUGE. never seen anything like it.

and you are right Jess is the real villain. She's also insecure and delusional to boot. After all the disrespect Ronnie has shown her, when she saw him and Harriet kissing in bed after the recoupling, she said something like 'he kissed her to piss me off'
Come On Please GIF by NBA

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I didn't like the way Sam acted last night after she got sent home.

She was obviously massive towie fan and only wanted Joey.

As for her saying they have found love they should now leave.
The whole point of the show is to find love and win.

I'm glad she went because she would have only carried on being bitter

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I didn't like the way Sam acted last night after she got sent home.

She was obviously massive towie fan and only wanted Joey.

As for her saying they have found love they should now leave.
The whole point of the show is to find love and win.

I'm glad she went because she would have only carried on being bitter
she was being immature and acting entitled last night.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
is Uma holding out on the new guy for something better or does she want to rekindle things with Ayo or just playing games?

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Last edited: