Misspineappleofficial_uk

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
He doesn't use any of his social media. She changed the original photo. She's his deceased brother's daughter.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

That's what he's doing to his niece's photos and you know it. fing disgusting. Is that why you're trying to runaway to Australia? Get him as far away from the poor girl as possible?

He's not leering by following someone who is his family on social media 🙄
"...since she already has two other accounts that he follows… what was the purpose of him following that particular account?"

So he intentionally followed another account where she posts different content.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Another thick gormless t. My kids graduated uni ffs. They are all working as civil servants. My daughter is 28. I'm staying at her house you thick fing b. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I literally nearly pmsl. Better put a tenna lady on. I need one on this forum of fwits.

1, well done to your children for getting through uni with a thick pred mother like you and a dad who was probably sticking it to all the female tutors

2, making your kids cook breakfast a good mother would never allow that your disgusting

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
1, well done to your children for getting through uni with a thick pred mother like you and a dad who was probably sticking it to all the female tutors

2, making your kids cook breakfast a good mother would never allow that your disgusting
She doesn't make her kids she does however allow her grown adult children to look after her since she done it all for their whole lives

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business

Just because you've got no one to look after you when your retired don't put others down for it, it shows your bitterness