mjbyrnex - Mel

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
I’m new here, but had to unfollow her. I find everything she says fabricated I’m sorry but NO person who has ever gone through childhood sexual abuse or any kind of trauma as I have would ever be able to reenact it no wayyyy. I unfollowed her a little while ago because of what I was starting to see & always wondered if people had the same eerie feeling about her. & here I am.

ldybrd

May 23, 2024
surrey
Many of us believe exactly what Mel is saying. It’s her story, her truth. That’s not the issue. My issue is: a) you have in your bio that it’s a safe space yet you talk about sex openly which could be a trigger for victims of SA. b) You say on every video you’re here to raise awareness, yet there’s very little true awareness being raised. Does Mel have the right to talk about her history with her family? Yes. Does she have the right to talk about her sex life? Yes. Does she have the right to raise money from social media? Yes. But BE honest. Do not say you’re a safe space if you talk about things without a trigger warning. Do not say you’re here to raise awareness if you do not signpost people to places they can get help (by the way, helping people is not Mel’s responsibility, but don’t say you’re here to raise awareness IF you’re not doing that!). And finally, don’t package up your ‘purpose’ as raising awareness if you’re using your platform to raise money. Again she has EVERY right to use TikTok to make money. But be transparent. I would hate for people to find her page and things it’s a great resource for help/a safe space to vent when it’s not. You can’t advertise a safe space and then say to people not to trauma dump on you. It can be truly harmful for someone to think they’re problems are a hinderance especially when they see ‘safe space’. I believe Mel should continue what she is doing BUT to make a few changes to protect people who will be attracted to her content (I.e., remove the invitation for a safe space, don’t say you’re raising awareness, say you’re telling your story, and be honest that you’re making money from this).

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
The lass is loves to moan moan moan. don't get me started on the second hand grubby primark bobbly tops, she always looks so scruffy at work. Why leave your family behind if all your going to do is talk about them and wind them up. The stuff she says about her mam is nothing compared to what mine and my mates mams did to us, she's making a mountain out of a right molehill. My beatings were that bad I was put in care twice. My mam lied so much we moved houses and schools loads. As for what happened with her brother, least he didn't a her like mine did. She's just looking for sympathy. Move on melon head, so your childhood was s, so was loads of other people's but we aren't cashing in on it. Mels making enemies because she keeps telling anyone who'll listen the same s and she thinks her past was bad but it was tame compared to my mine and my mates, really really tame. People need to stop stroking her ego, she's told her story, move on because its winding up everyone who was a, everyone who was beaten everyone who was starved and lived in dark houses cos we had no power as the money had been spent on drugs. Some parents are twats but we've all talked about it to our mates and moved on, Mel should try it.

jax10

May 21, 2024
norfolk
I feel that the children’s mum needs to be advised on how Mel is acting. I bet she doesn’t know about her son being on her live and how dangerous she is to the children through her TT life and things being revealed this week that shouldn’t!
And Andrew didn’t seem too bothered at the leak while on live with her a couple of nights ago. If he cared about his children it would be time to be telling Mel this TT crap has to end!

jax10

May 21, 2024
norfolk
I wonder why he always look so god damned bored!! Maybe it’s because he’s only a few months into marriage and has to sit for hours a week listening to her chat to a screen! He must dread coming home

Attachments

• IMG_1940.jpeg
    IMG_1940.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 11

LiptonTea

May 30, 2024
Bathgate
On her live Thursday or Friday.....
"We are having a tech free weekend aren't we babe?"

Posts several times over the bank holiday weekend 🤣

berrymochi

Apr 23, 2024
UK
I wonder why he always look so god damned bored!! Maybe it’s because he’s only a few months into marriage and has to sit for hours a week listening to her chat to a screen! He must dread coming home
he gen looks miserable in every live, poor sod