mjbyrnex - Mel

May 21, 2024
south london
Rattled on her grandmas money post. There were a few negative comments and she’s deleted them 🫠🫠
The comments were saying “stop telling people personal stuff about your mum”- which is right. She said she didn’t want people to know the amount yet in another video she stated it was 39k. 🙃
She cannot see any wrongs in her doing. Imagine if someone was doing videos about her telling people intimate details like she had an abortion. Leave them alone, you’re obsessed.

AJ0

Jun 20, 2024
England
Aw she loves to live in her trauma what a melt
She doesn't, it's people like you who make her not want to do tiktok no more, I'm one of her step sons right, she's truthful about everything she says, she doesn't do it for attention, she does it so that she can spread awareness and help others if their going through similar things, if you don't like what you see on her profile, then just simply stop watching, your the melt here 😂

AJ0

Jun 20, 2024
England
i’ve been following her for a while and have wanted to avoid commenting on her as some of her videos are helpful and relatable but i honestly feel like she gets off on the attention of being a trauma victim etc. How narcissistic can she be asking people not to trauma dump on her when her entire account is her trauma dumping to the internet. “just maybe dial it down a little bit” she says after going into great detail about how her brother SA’d her. She’s live right now and people are commenting about the video asking why she said that and she just keeps ignoring the comments. You can’t claim to be a “safe space” when you’re actively silencing victims because you deem yourself more important.
Look, I'm her step son, everything negative you've said about her in this post isn't true, she honestly does do it to help other people going through the same or similar trauma that she went through, she doesn't silence anyone, especially victims, if you knew her in real life you'd know how nice of a person she is, honestly all these haters are wrong about everything their saying.

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
Look, I'm her step son, everything negative you've said about her in this post isn't true, she honestly does do it to help other people going through the same or similar trauma that she went through, she doesn't silence anyone, especially victims, if you knew her in real life you'd know how nice of a person she is, honestly all these haters are wrong about everything their saying.
She's on Tik Tok to make money! She got in a right strop when she took a day off and Tik Tok stopped pushing her page, cos it affected her income.
If she doesn't silence others why did she tell her followers not to trauma dump on her?

ashlily

Jun 19, 2024
sligo ireland
Now she’s telling the world her mother wet herself intentionally in arguments, I’d be fin fuming if that was my daughter and she was tellin all my personal things to everyone what gives her the right to do that….Jesus Christ my dad tried to set the house on fire with me and my brothers in it and I couldn’t be arsed AND would never think of telling his personal life online and he was a nasty nasty piece of work!!! And don’t get me started on my mother!!! Does that mean I grew up in a similar situation?? She’s not helping me with her se little POVS

ashlily

Jun 19, 2024
sligo ireland
Rattled on her grandmas money post. There were a few negative comments and she’s deleted them 🫠🫠
The comments were saying “stop telling people personal stuff about your mum”- which is right. She said she didn’t want people to know the amount yet in another video she stated it was 39k. 🙃
She cannot see any wrongs in her doing. Imagine if someone was doing videos about her telling people intimate details like she had an abortion. Leave them alone, you’re obsessed.
She blocked me for saying she shouldn’t be putting her mothers secrets out there and she rambled on about how it affected her!! Ur a grown as woman fix ur own teeth!!

May 21, 2024
south london
Ahhh no, are you the lad who Mel said their gf was sitting on their face on a live? 😂
Your poor gf…. Indeed, a lovely woman.

LiptonTea

May 30, 2024
Bathgate
Says 'im an open book' then snaps when people ask her certain things!

He should go live on his own some time, bet he is a real scream.

Ham Sandwich (plain no mayo) ready salted and water (not even sparkling) kind of guy!

Wonder if it will be another ''tech free weekend babe'' and posts several times and even goes live :rolleyes:

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I'm rapidly going off Mel and her content. Primarily because it's getting boring. And it's getting very contrived.
One minute she's posting a video wistfully looking off into the distance as she displays things that are upsetting her. Usually her own body. Or screenshots of the other website where she's talked about. All done to maximise sympathy and alert the fawning fairies that her feel good reserves need topping up, so hopefully they'll rush along to tell her how wonderful she is. And the next minute she's posting snarky videos in reply to comments that really don't warrant a reply. There's a definite nasty edge to her.
I don't agree with some of the comments on the other site but I am beginning to see what they're saying.
And I can't say it over there so am saying it here instead!

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
No way!

Serial shagger 😂
Oh he absolutely has to be. I mean he's a good looking guy but what's the carry on with having 1 kid to 1 woman, going off and having 2 kids to another then going back to the first and having another 🤣. Must be hell on writing cards out on mothers day !And don't even get me started on ' I've knew Andrew since I was a minor sketch'. I bet he knew you alright when he was cutting your grandmother's grass. Wasn't the only thing he was grooming.