mjbyrnex - Mel

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Literally does anything for attention seeking content. She uses condoms, basically a very very slim chance she would get pregnant. Hasn't yet so why would she now? Yeh nothing is 100% safe but come on, the companies have to say that plus if used correctly then they are safe yet Mel has to dramatise taking a pregnancy test for all to see. Nothing else going on that day that was post worthy so made that up basically. Annoys the do out of me. Keeps coming up on my FYP 😡. Obviously I do watch some stuff so I can s her off lol
She contradicts herself so much! Flash back to around 2 months ago making a video opening admitting not being sure if they fed or not during the night because she’s so horned up.

As much as Mel hates to admit it, a lot of her traits are EXACTLY those she has highlighted and criticised her mother for. Apple hasn’t fallen too far!

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
She's so desperate for attention and is a total narcissist, shag bandit dips his unprotected wick whenever he can as he's desperate for a kid with her, it's only her who can't see it. Wouldn't be surprised if she got pregnant just for the drama cos her tiktok is dying on its arse.

May 23, 2024
London
FML! Mega Mel and her chins popped up on my FYP today! Could she beee anymore arrogant! She's done fcuk all with her life but thinks she knows it all, no wonder she's hardly any mates, she's horrible and she's so beggy it's embarrassing.

Lemmon14

May 22, 2024
leicester
Literally does anything for attention seeking content. She uses condoms, basically a very very slim chance she would get pregnant. Hasn't yet so why would she now? Yeh nothing is 100% safe but come on, the companies have to say that plus if used correctly then they are safe yet Mel has to dramatise taking a pregnancy test for all to see. Nothing else going on that day that was post worthy so made that up basically. Annoys the do out of me. Keeps coming up on my FYP 😡. Obviously I do watch some stuff so I can s her off lol
Exactly, and her celebrating the negative test no thought for women who are struggling to get pregnant! Vile b. If I was her I’d be asking myself why her husband happily had kids with 2 other women (going back to one after having 2 with someone else) and is happy to not have any with her 😂 Yeah I can’t stand her on my fyp either but still watch but I’m sneering the whole time 😂😂

Lemmon14

May 22, 2024
leicester
She contradicts herself so much! Flash back to around 2 months ago making a video opening admitting not being sure if they fed or not during the night because she’s so horned up.

As much as Mel hates to admit it, a lot of her traits are EXACTLY those she has highlighted and criticised her mother for. Apple hasn’t fallen too far!
Seriously?! Omg she’s such a t 😂😂😂 it’s like she wants a pat on the back for having sex, nobody gives a do milllions of people do it ffs 😂

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
It's so cringe how she behaves towards her husband.Narcissistic mel says her mother controls the men in her life and yet mel doesn't see how she behaves exactly the same as her mother in every Tik Tok that her husband is in. Mel is horrible, she puts him down and laughs at him so often.I wouldn't speak to the man I love or any man like she does.

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
She says she doesn't want kids but it's scary how pregnant she always looks. Her chin, boobs and tum have all grown so much since I last saw her Tik Tok! Is the husband a feeder?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722-144403.png
    Screenshot_20240722-144403.png
    552.7 KB · Views: 11
Jul 4, 2024
UK
I find it ironic that she's said that she's now able to have conversations in a calm healthy way, that previously might have been confrontational. Who's she trying to kid? You can see the rage bubbling when she responds to a comment she's taken offence at. Usually badly masked by the fake laugh. And the snarling "have the day you deserve" tagline.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I find it ironic that she's said that she's now able to have conversations in a calm healthy way, that previously might have been confrontational. Who's she trying to kid? You can see the rage bubbling when she responds to a comment she's taken offence at. Usually badly masked by the fake laugh. And the snarling "have the day you deserve" tagline.
That tagline is ironic though, because her life is so bad and unfulfilling, so it’s reflecting what she deserves.

Has she ever left the country to explore or have a holiday?😂

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Today's offering is rehearsed like an Oscar speech, thanking her followers for helping her achieve what she set out to do. There are tears, platitudes and lip wobbles. The outfit isn't quite Oscar'esque but there's no visible stains on anything and it kind of fits.

May 23, 2024
London
She's a crap actress, she's failing miserably to hide the real mel behind her nicey nicey thank you for your questions crap. She's a nasty bitter narcissist trying way too hard to be fake nice, it's a joke. Horrible is an understatement.

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
Hi Mel - maybe you wouldn’t get so much hate if you didn’t keep banging on and on about the same se and play the victim constantly with random bursts of smugness? So unlikeable